Phone Number: 2142063820
    Email Address: not sure
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: chicas.bonitas.business.site
    City, State: dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Strip Club Lap Dances
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? sure
    Activities: BBBJ, FF, Titty Play, FIV, FIA, CIM
    Length of Visit: There about an hour
    Donation: $100 for action (per girl) and $20 to house each trip in. $9 Coronas.
    Approximate age of Companion: 30ish
    Hair Color and Length: C - Long, black Curly M - Shoulder leangth sandy brown.
    Smoking Status: couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: C - has a very pretty slutty face. Nice big, natural titys with responsive nips. A little thick in the middle. M - big ol floppy titty's, thick in middle and kind of homely looking face.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? met
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Walked in and no one as front desk and one dude was standing there waiting. I said fuck it and walked in. Of couse coming from outside into dark bar I could see shit. I was able to find a small space at bar where I ordered a beer - the bar was pretty much taken up by dancers. There was about 12-15 dancers in the place and only about 5 dudes - good numbers. It took all of about 4 minutes before my fun began.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the review, good to see action in the strip club world and to see some posts on this forum
    what time of the day have you walked in in CB?
    I am not familiar with the club but I am curious how do you reserve the semi private room and for how long?

Registered Male (Not Verified) Tharak's Avatar
    Good to know that there are some good ones still there. I stopped going there are most of the girls started overcharging without doing anything at all like - Like dance for 2 songs and charge for 5 without even giving a proper dance...leave aside other things!
    BDD and BWFTW are my go to now a days!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Slowing time

Strip clubs are very slow for few months.
    I went to PT yesterday and you had only three four girls and the crowd was minimal.
    Best bet is Baby Dolls. I was there last Thursday and you still have a solid group of girls. However, I had few dances with different girls and did not work for some extra handy or sloppy experiments.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I did some Chicas Bonita’s recon Sunday. Lots of girls, more than guy’s present. I had 3 chicks at my table by the time I just got my drink. Took some dances in vip, which is a joke btw. I walk in and like 4 other dudes all getting their freak on . By the 3rd lap dance with a different girl she ended up pulling my junk out for a handy. By this time it was just us in there. Very curious about what other fun can be had. I plan to do recon at Baby Dolls this weekend.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    What time did you go there?