We need to get proactive and tell all the providers and fellow dawgs we talk with to start using this place. Its just sitting here waiting and nobody is making use. Its up and running fine and offers everything we need to hobby.

I swear every time I go to E and see a girl asking where to eat in town and idiots actually reply with suggestions I almost lose it. I cant believe guys are so dumb as to think women are concerned with where to eat in a strange town she happens to be traveling to while she sells ass. I cant believe that people actually use a site for hobbying that doesnt allow ads or for women to post their contact info, rates or location/future location and this site sits empty and unused.

Providers can post ads here. They can post their rates contact info links to their site they can even post nudes if they want and yet this place sits empty.

I just dont understand why we cant get this place jumping off now that its working flawlessly.

Any provider I have personally seen contact me if your not verified and I will vouch for you. I honestly believe that if the ladies come the gents will follow and this place can be a safe haven for all of our hobby needs. Its so much easier when you have actual ads to look at and way safer with an alert section.