Thread: Come on MS show up

Come on MS show up

We need to get proactive and tell all the providers and fellow dawgs we talk with to start using this place. Its just sitting here waiting and nobody is making use. Its up and running fine and offers everything we need to hobby.

I swear every time I go to E and see a girl asking where to eat in town and idiots actually reply with suggestions I almost lose it. I cant believe guys are so dumb as to think women are concerned with where to eat in a strange town she happens to be traveling to while she sells ass. I cant believe that people actually use a site for hobbying that doesnt allow ads or for women to post their contact info, rates or location/future location and this site sits empty and unused.

Providers can post ads here. They can post their rates contact info links to their site they can even post nudes if they want and yet this place sits empty.

I just dont understand why we cant get this place jumping off now that its working flawlessly.

Any provider I have personally seen contact me if your not verified and I will vouch for you. I honestly believe that if the ladies come the gents will follow and this place can be a safe haven for all of our hobby needs. Its so much easier when you have actual ads to look at and way safer with an alert section.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I feel you bass, we need to do roll call or something would love to see the ladies around the coast say hey we are here!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'll do a check in here, I'm still around and hobbying as much as I can. I hobby in the Gulf Coast area.

Nice to see fellow dawgs making use of this place. I see so much potential here we just need to get the word out. Mainly to the ladies because if they come the dawgs will follow. Tell all the ladies you meet up with to come over. It will take some work to get this place rolling but if we do all of us will profit from it. This site is perfect for making the hobby easier and safer. We just need to get it off the ground.

Verified Hobbyist BCD sandmanlou's Avatar
    Good thread Basscat. Down here in Mississippi and Louisiana we are falling behind on getting activity back on this board. I’m doing my best reaching out trying to get folks over here where the board is so much better for everyone.

Nice to see an old name from way back still around sandmanlou. I wish MS had half the action of the LA board compared to us you guys are killing it. Ck1942 has this place running like a swiss watch now so all we are lacking are users. I guess we will see if the old saying "If you build it they will come" holds water. I think it will its just going to take us all being proactive telling everyone we meet or know to start migrating over to this place. I think anyone who hobbys either provider or dawg would instantly get on board once they saw how great things are working here now. This place offers way more than any other hobby board in the area.

Verified Companion Companion SoSexyMsTerri's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthgiggler View Post
    I feel you bass, we need to do roll call or something would love to see the ladies around the coast say hey we are here!
    Maybe a snatch thread would help.
    Northshore

100 roses hlf hr/130 hr/200 2 hrs
    Switter: @MsTerriX
    Twitter: @MsTerriX
    Territerri3000@hotmail.com

601-347-2527

Just having top shelf providers like yourself show up and post ads is great. We just wish everyone made use of the site. A snatch thread would be great but you would probably be the only one posting on it right now due to our lack of providers. I just hope all the dawgs that are here frequent the ladies like yourself who post ads and let you know they saw you here. If providers dont think they are getting calls from ads on this site they probably will stop using it. So everyone go se MS Terri and let her know you saw her add on OH2