Date of Visit: 02/28/2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: Verification process through website
    Phone Number: Was provided after verification
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.languageofloveus.com/bonney
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Shower with BBJ, BBGCIM in chair, DFK, Russian, Mish, Shower again
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
    Donation: 320
    Approximate age of Companion: 35
    Hair Color and Length: Black - in ponytail
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: It's definitely her on the website but they did some airbrushing. Absolutely amazing body and very pretty. Limited english
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met Expectations. There is a review on their site that was almost my exact experience
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    The verification process is very intrusive. They want your DL with some info removed and a selfie with you holding your DL. After I emailed those photos I received the schedulers number. At that point things were much easier. Set an appointment for the next day and was given an approximate address. After arriving I was given the exact procedure to get in and where to go. Bonney greeted me at the door in a white skin tight dress. She welcomed me in and immediately stared DFK. Without sounding too ridiculous I have a hard time recognizing the person from Asian provider ads and who I actually meet but in this case it's obviously her. We took a shower together and then moved into the bedroom where we conducted business x 2. When we were finished she accompanied me to shower off again. See more in the private details. Would definitely recommend. Not rushed but when I checked the time it was almost exactly an hour.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the review!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.