Companion's Handle: Haley Rose
Date of Visit: mid Feb '23
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number: +12107393842
Email Address: ...
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ur-little-slut
City, State: Euless, TX
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: Limited GFE; a little LFK, pretty good BBBJ, a little titty sucking
Scheduled Length of Visit: one hour
Donation: 200
Approximate age of Companion: 49
Hair Color and Length: Long Red
Smoking Status: No issue
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: 10-15 years and 75 pounds ago, Haley Rose was probably a good looking young lass. Now, she's simply a fairly chunky middle-aged lady, probably 5'5", 180, 36DDD
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Did not meet my expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
Did the standard contact and appointment thing, showed up at the scheduled place and time, texted my arrival and was immediately given a room number. Met at the door by Haley Rose in a blue dress, which immediately came off to reveal a diaphanous black negligee concealing nothing. Now, Haley Rose is pleasant enough and fairly agreeable, but ... how do I say this ... there just isn't any excitement in the encounter. This is an aging middle-aged lady who no longer has an attractive body and has a fairly ordinary face.
The appointment was for an hour; I left in 28 minutes, and that included a good 5 minutes talking about nothing. I just feel like a review is appropriate to "warn" others that an encounter with Haley Rose is probably not going to end being well-satisfied.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.