Thread: The site seems to be working better than ever

The site seems to be working better than ever

IDK what CK1942 did but since the site came back online and after I finally recovered my password things seem to be working better than ever. I am no longer getting any warning messages about old certificates and every function is working as it should.

We need to get the word out that there is a hobby board that allows ads has reviews an alert section plus coed that everyone can make use of to make hobbying easier and more safe. Me personally I like having everything in one spot. The fact that the other boards dont allow ads makes them useless to me. I mean what's the point of having a board that ladies cant post where they are or how to contact them.

I hope all you coast providers and dawgs tell everyone you know in the hobby to start using this place.

Verified Hobbyist BCD monroegent's Avatar
    Yep. Im glad its back, i've liked OH2 since day 1.
    NO CBJ #MELANIN FRIENDLY
    MSOG A PLUS
    NQNS BIG PLUS BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER AT ALL

I still cant wrap my head around why nobody really uses the site. It has everything we need to get the most out of the hobby and stay safe. It boggles my mind that so may people use E still when this place allows so much more info to be shared. Why use a site that doesn't allow ads or rates or ladies contact info to be posted? Why use a site that doesn't even have an alert section. This place has it all and is working flawlessly again. Yet there is no action here. Makes no sense. I guess since there were issues posting up until recently and how hard it seems to get someone verified here vs the fact all you need to do on E is write a fake review and bam you have open access to all the mens areas. I like the fact here its more selective. It makes it way harder for LE to slip through and keeps the ladies from getting mandels so they can read all the mens comments even the private ones.

Verified Companion Companion

that did not last long

well that did not last long its asting up again

Quote Originally Posted by AmberMRose View Post
    well that did not last long its asting up again
    I havent noticed anything different Amber. The site is still working tip top for me. I hope it continues to do so and I really hope all the coast dawgs and ladies migrate over here and start making use of this place. I just dont get why anyone would stay on a site that doesnt allow ads or an alert section. To me those are the two most fundamental things a site must have. Yet there are loads of people still searching E looking for a girls to post what places to eat while they are in town. They cant even post their contact info for guys to call them you have to pm them to get it. Here if a girl has an add she has all her info in it usually with pics rates and the amount of time she will be around for. To get that at E you have to be a mind reader. I guess guys like giving advice on where to eat while in town lol

Speaking of being able to post pics I looked up Ambers and my does she have some nice big tiddies. Best of all its ok to post them here without getting banned or causing a mod to have a stroke.

[IMG][/IMG]
    I love the freedom of OH2 its like a real hobby board from back in the day when people were not so uptight