Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: AoA, Ivanka Foxx
Date of Visit: week of 2/6/23
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 512-333-2853
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...Shay-amp-Pearl
City, State: Austin, Tx
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: HJ, BBBJ, breast worship, MPCFS (mish, ACG, CG, doggy, surfboard, I might be forgetting some) x2, playing with butt plug (on her)
Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: $$$$
Approximate age of Companion: 20 something
Hair Color and Length: Blond, medium but it's in dreds
Smoking Status: yes but I couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: So hot! 5'7"?, Tight body with just enough padding in the right places. Hips to hold on to, an ass that shakes just a bit when you pound it, B cup breasts on a slender/fit frame.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Double yes!

Public comments:
I have seen a few girls at Attractions of Austin and have had nothing but a good time. Pearl is responsive and easy to schedule with. My lunch plans cancelled so I reached out to Pearl to see if anyone might be available in the NW area. Since I was a repeat friend, I was able to schedule something for an hour later. Communication was quick and easy and I was on my way!

Ivanka is new to the hobby but you sure couldn't tell once she got going. We introduced ourselves, got comfy and were of to the races. She is one super hot and very enthusiastic lady!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

- - - Updated - - -

Be kind, we want to keep her around. She is top 3 for most enthusiastic session I've ever had.