Allow me to introduce myself...
I am based in East Texas. I am that sexy girl next door with a little wild side that has yet to be tamed. I 5’6" and 130lbs. I am always sweet and exquisitely groomed. I have bright eyes and bubbly personality.

I am comfortable in any situation and provide the complete GFE experience. Whether you want a sexy companion for a special event, a classy woman for your business function or just some personal attention to forget about your troubles, I am your girl. From the moment we meet you will find a welcome retreat from your busy world. I can engage in conversation and enjoy doing so. Discretion is always assured.

I am independent and very low volume. I am all about making our time together comfortable and special. I take my time and get to know you. Mutual attraction is important to me, so whatever you can share about yourself is welcomed. The anticipation builds as we spend some time together enjoying each other's company. I am looking to make friends with upscale gentlemen who appreciate quality over quantity and understand the beauty of a real woman. Is that you?
Standard screening applies. If you can please include your references in your email, along with a link to her website/ad it would really help to speed up the process.

My rates are below

HH 150 When I have a room only.
Hour 300
90 minutes 450

My latest review is below

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2899358