Thread: Libertine Liaison: Selena: New Beautiful LL Hottie: Selena

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Libertine Liaison: Selena: New Beautiful LL Hottie: Selena

Companion's Handle: Libertine Liaison: Selena
    Date of Visit: 1/13/2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: email
    Phone Number: will provide after initial contact
    Email Address: LLGirlsNOLA@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=315444 https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...bertine-Liaisn Twitter: LLGirls @LLGirlsAgency
    City, State: Nwe Orleans, Louisiana
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Convo, wine, LFK, DFK, lots of breast worship, BBBJ, DATY, Face sitting, FIV, MPCFS, CG, RCG, k9, mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 min
    Donation: 600
    Approximate age of Companion: 28
    Hair Color and Length: straight black hair just past her shoulders
    Smoking Status: non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Selena has a gorgeous face with very big beautiful brown eyes, and a smile that will brighten your day. She is very beautiful with the face of a model. She is about 5’3”, and probably 120 lbs, and has a well-proportioned body with nice curves, soft, smooth tan skin and full, very sexy looking 34C bust. Selena appeared a bit shy at first, and behaved like a regular date rather than a provider initially, but she quickly managed to show her sexy side. She has a wonderful personality, great IOP and she is a lot of fun to be around.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded by far
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, highly

Public comments:
    LL has got another great new hottie, and as often I got lucky to get the chance to be among the first LL clients to see her. I had an extremely busy day at work, but LL arranged to it so I could have time for a 90 min session. I arrived a bit early to the hotel and texted LL. I was told that Selena would be available within minutes, and got the room number shortly after. I knocked on the door and when it opened a short, beautiful girl with amazing curves, pretty brown eyes and great looking black hair met my eyes. She wore a pink two-piece set of lingerie that nicely wrapped her sexy curves, accented with white thigh highs and high heels. Her beauty is stunning. Then she smiled and I felt like a dream date with a fashion model had come true. Selena has a really, really pretty face. She looked amazing, super hot and had a very sexy voice. I really liked her wonderful natural curves.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Cool

Just providing one more detail. Selena is Caucasian, and a hot Latina
    Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess