Thread: OMG?..new Daddies.. That baby is fucking up life?

Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar

OMG?..new Daddies.. That baby is fucking up life?

It is all going to settle down. As a seasoned lady..You need to know. There will be a time.. In between you have providers?

You will feel disrespected and unloved.? That is where your sweet providers can step in. It Might be a few years before the wife gets back. be patient. I love this part of save relationships.. Providers do this…❤️ We save marriages.. We love you..

Guys who have gone through this. speak up. Romance comes back.. Sex comes back.. but it?s work.❤️❤️❤️❤️

This is real..

Sex attack with love,
    Morgan B ❤️

Sex in between can be amazing!

Talk

If they never come back.. What happens.. Young gents need this talk. ❤️

Too Real? ….. I talk real.. I play real too. I face real issues in life..
    Last edited by Morgan Baby; 05-13-2024 at 09:06 PM.
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Morgan, your post reminds me of a hilarious article I read many years ago. It was written by a male journalist bemoaning his wife giving birth to their first child.

He noted that his wife no longer had a pussy. In its place now was a vagina.

He also lamented that after a nine pound baby came clawing and scratching out of that little hole, what possible difference would his little dink make.

Father of four here. Proof positive that romance and sex do come back.

James
    Loving life in Austin

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Appreciating a woman, a mother, a wife, a provider, and the vagina

The person who wrote the article was just being honest I realize but it makes me laugh when people panic about what happens to a womans amazing female body parts after having a child. I probably didn't always know this so in now way am I trying to be condescending, really I am just expressing how continually I am amzed by women and doing my best not to regret being born a dude. I don't hate t at all, being a guy has it finer points but we are not able to pull of the near magical amazing things women are and oh I am trying hard not to envy them but way more than that full of awe and respect. I also know it is unwise to think there is nothing to fear from a woman, and it is pure sin to ever hurt one no matter how awful or evil you think she is. Women are obviously complex, and dues absolutely must remember, they are VERY different in terms of how emotions run through them and the impact on their choices. There are always differences and on one is exactly alike. But women do not get it easy and personally I think they get more disrespect more often than any "minority" could ever complain of. Though that is not the way most play that tune. I choose to do everything in my power to be as appreciative and kind and thoughtful towards every woman I meet. Am I always good at it? Well duh... I'm a guy, we have fatal flaws like saying things that well... gosh... we didn't really mean but in hindsight REALLY should not have said. Same for actions. Women have the right as to how they deal with this. Appreciate a woman who will accept that you are not perfect and look to see if your insides are full of shit (which probably has something to do with how you were taught or treated so careful folk on quick judgements) or if you have anything of redeeming value in there. They tend to be good at that unless someone has severely abused them in ways that are very difficult to address. (bad things happen to good people, I wish somehow we as human had better forms of healing skills and insights cuz I do not like to see permanently broken people it is heart breaking especially when you cannot figure out if you can help or if it is even safe to try) anyhow... the vagina.

I digress, really I'm just kinda chuckling about the poor dad and his concern about how his guy could no longer provide the vagina with any joy.

The vagina is amazing. You can push out another human being from it which upon first or any regular examination would make you say ABSOLUTELY impossible. And then, not to terribly long after though some people disagree, the beautiful vagina and all it's amazing parts (so jealous of all the sweet spots women get for pleasure, I highly recommend every man learn about all of them and then if you have someone you like to take care learn her favorites) that same vagina just kinda shrinks back down and gets ready to or at least allows you to have the potential to with a little kegel action crush a cock again.

You girls are amazing god bless you for being you. Nit just for your vagina, but for your bravery, your persistence staying string being beautiful never quitting and caring so damn much sometimes you cry. Without women in this world, like omg I would just jump of a bridge that was really high and see how that worked out.

If I missed a finer point or accidently said something that didn't come out right tat's because I didn't want to write an essay and cover everything with citations, and more likely because well, I'm a guy and I have notice no matter how hard we try we sometimes make really dumb mistakes. I really hope I got this one right though. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Morgan, your post reminds me of a hilarious article I read many years ago. It was written by a male journalist bemoaning his wife giving birth to their first child.

He noted that his wife no longer had a pussy. In its place now was a vagina.

He also lamented that after a nine pound baby came clawing and scratching out of that little hole, what possible difference would his little dink make.

Father of four here. Proof positive that romance and sex do come back.

That's a very thoughtful message and I for one really appreciate the sentiment you are expressing. This hits home. I can't go into why, I wish it didn't but even before what I have experienced occurred I have over time developed a deep respect for the women who work in this industry. Hopefully they are here by choice. I know not all are. That is another topic but I am not unaware. Regardless, you girls are Gods angels sent to the world to provide healing. Oh so melodramatic a way to say you are really doing something that I think is wrongly judged as bad. They say "don't sell your body" how the hell is that possible at all? Providers is a positive description but I feel like you ladies deserve something far more complimentary and authoritative. I would love to see our society progress in way that would enable someone to take a sincere and moral approach to the real value of a woman willing to give of herself to provide a healing service that literally improves health in so many ways. We are now learning that is is good for your cardio vascular system, it extends your life, it increases your the stability of your mental health and it expresses love to people who may not ever be able to get it anywhere else at the time or for some reason at all. Does anyone deserve to be completely deprived of intimacy touch or the ability to know being sexual? IMHO that is a human right. But in America we as a society are a lot more twisted that most realize or choose to acknowledge. I'll not go down the rabbit hole on that one but sharing yourself and bringing pleasure to another while someone else provides something of need to the person who does so is like... the most honorable and loving thing a human being can do.

And yeah shit gets kinky too. That is still part of it even when you feel little funky about it. Some stuff may go to far but only if it extends beyond consent and into abuse. So what I am talkin about here is the consensual sharing of time between two adults who know that what they have is something valuable and powerful. Sex is an aspect of humanity by design. It's necessary for many reasons.

Again. thank GOD for you ladies and any woman who provides however she does. I guess and in reality men do this too, but I have to say as a man, I do believe that the ladies are king (queen?) of the hill when it comes to sexuality.

Thank God for that.

Oh.. I'm starting to feel a little cheesey, but I know it wasn't it's just... well actually I wish more people experienced the appreciation Ive learned over time and would share because I guarantee you there is probably someone out there that appreciates hearing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Baby View Post
    It is all going to settle down. As a seasoned lady..You need to know. There will be a time.. In between you have providers?

You will feel disrespected and unloved.? That is where your sweet providers can step in. It Might be a few years before the wife gets back. be patient. I love this part of save relationships.. Providers do this?❤️ We save marriages.. We love you..

Guys who have gone through this. speak up. Romance comes back.. Sex comes back.. but it?s work.❤️❤️❤️❤️

This is real..

Sex attack with love,
    Morgan B ❤️

Talk

Too Real? ?.. I talk real.. I play real too. I face real issues in life..
    Last edited by KDELTO; 05-14-2024 at 02:01 AM.

One in a million

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Baby View Post

You will feel disrespected and unloved.? That is where your sweet providers can step in. It Might be a few years before the wife gets back. be patient. I love this part of save relationships.. Providers do this?❤️ We save marriages.. We love you..

This is real..

Sex attack with love,
    Morgan B ❤️

You look up

Talk

Too Real? ?.. I talk real.. I play real too. I face real issues in life..
    You look up "Real" in the dictionary and you'll see a picture of this amazing Woman.

Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar

Accept

I love this!We are all trying to find a moment.. I support the guys. I know what happens. That sweet little thing screams! It passes.. It just takes a couple years? Your lady wants sex? It?s just exhausting for her. She honestly dosn?t know what to do.. She is horrified! But she may never speak those words to you?. A women always wants to feel sensual and sexy? Life complicates it.

lol, I?m sorry?..I?m the first to go for a great Romp in the bedroom..I know about life. Sex is the essence of life… ❤️

Real Morgan Talk.
    Last edited by Morgan Baby; 05-15-2024 at 11:30 AM.
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488

Beginning to think KDELTO gets paid by the word.

Bring back knottyman
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    Beginning to think KDELTO gets paid by the word.

Bring back knottyman
    Every response is like an essay... someone is trying too hard to be heard. The problem is the message gets lost in all those words. He's definitely doing this from a laptop though lol ain't nobody writing all that on a tint phone screen, and certainly not reading it.

But seriously do love this post <3 I love my married men... don't have to worry about them trying to "fall in love" lol
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

enormous thread drift alert!

i'm amused that the record holder for most text in an provider's ad would ... well ... comment
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    But seriously do love this post <3 I love my married men... don't have to worry about them trying to "fall in love" lol
    we fall in lust. for my money (interesting that expression), we still fall in love because we appreciate the playground nature of the offer made by providers. but it is more appreciative than romantic. and many providers are worthy of this affection and appreciation.

ok ... my opinion, only
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    i'm amused that the record holder for most text in an provider's ad would ... well ... comment
    we fall in lust. for my money (interesting that expression), we still fall in love because we appreciate the playground nature of the offer made by providers. but it is more appreciative than romantic. and many providers are worthy of this affection and appreciation.

ok ... my opinion, only
    Its a different kind of love, hence the quotes. I certainly have my few regulars that I do love and appreciate, just not in a relationship/marriage standard.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy