Date of Visit: 12/12/2022
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number: 213-373-5163
Email Address: Unknown
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=2748317
City, State: Plano, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Drinks, LFK, DFK, Nipple Worship, BBBJ, FIV, FIA, SS, MPCFS (MISH, CG, RCG, K9), Greek, Squirting
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour and a Half
Donation: 450.00
Approximate age of Companion: 49
Hair Color and Length: BLK Braids
Smoking Status: Uknown
Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
Companion Description: 5'2", 120lbs, Great Legs, Great Ass, Long Nipples, A++ Body
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meets Many Times Over
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell Yes

Public comments:
Have known the Legend for a while. I was in town for business and contacted her for a visit later that night. She sent me the address and I was on my way to her new place which is in a very nice area. When I arrived, she met me in the garage wearing a robe and gave me a light kiss. Once inside the apartment, I made us some drinks and we started with some LFK that turned into DFK. She asked if I could wait while she jumped in the shower, I didn't mind because I sat on the bed with my drink enjoying the view. I got up and washed her backside for her. When she got out of the shower, I helped her dry off and worshiped on those perfect nipples. We went to the bed where we continued to drink, LFK and DFK and nipple worship.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.