SO DISSATISFIED N DISAPPOINTED
I have to say I've been back a couple days and I'm very disappointed in you guys, you're in Dallas but all of you that contacted me multiple times while I was out of town you were all so eager for me to get back and now I've been back for a couple days and everybody's ghost nobody's around I figured you guys would all be lined up ready to go back to back cuz I was ready for I mean my bucket list challenges to see how many guys I can do in 3 hours just cuz evolving door Non-Stop and now nobody nobody's calling nobody's texting nobody's even replying boo you guys are no fucking fun blow me up I get over here and then nothing that hurts my feelings, I might have to postpone my gangbang IJUST TI PUNISH you guys,

CIP..CIA..Daty..Cash app..Greek..Bbfs..Newbie Friendly, Pnp

🤪Real New/Recent Pics..all Cash apps..(no Zelle)

Somebody please bring me a Rose Sucker Toy and show me what I've been missing....

*******New Number********FOR NOBODY COMING OVER HERE TO MAKE ME SQUIRT OR FUCK MY BRAINS OUT
. 737-305-9100 or 512-400-0023. Or 737-207-9956. Or 669-300-3717
IN callS: North. PLANO
OUTCALLS: ANYWHERE

FUN MENU:. GREEK...BBFS...CIP...CIA...DATY...TUMA... DOUBLES...SWINGER... COUPLES
160 QV
300 HH
420 H
580 90 MIN
750. 2 HRS.
160 EACH ADDITIONAL HR
1300 ALL NIGHT (8-12 HRS)
(Ask about specials or Budget accommodations you never know I just might be able to work with you!)

NO Cim, No Ff, No Cw, No Facials, No A2m
NO Cardates
Limited GFE, Limited BBbj