Thread: Nice New Incall : Cumm See! Daisy Does You Right.. waiting to play with you..

Verified Companion Daisy does you right's Avatar

Nice New Incall : Cumm See! Daisy Does You Right.. waiting to play with you..

Daisy Does You Right.. waiting to play with you.. tonight want to make you come back. My talent is amazing,. I know what to do. My Skills will take you to the moon and back you will love how I do things. Show you what you have been missing this entire time. . I know how to please a man and im not afraid to do it. Play with me tonight. Ill be the hot dream of a girl for you in my bed. Maybe you want me to be nasty and sloppy or maybe you want me to be in sensual and slow. Ill be that one who broke the mold in My mouth and lips are special , My body soft and smooth, ass nice and fat, smackable even.. pretty tits, just perfect i was told. Pretty face, sexy cat eyes. and ill stare at you with them as I give you the Only BBBj that ever mADE YOU SAY OH SHIT...LOL .. I am a true DT provider, and can swallow up to 9 or 10inches. AS long as its not a fat soda can of a cock, I can handle that bad boy..Amazing my mouth is, ive been told its like i am not even human. Thats badass, dont you think. My Kitty is made of gold. And theres no exaggeration when i say these thing to you. its so little and so pretty that your blow away when you discover just how tight I am. Love you to try ...i wanna make you my regular...i prefer to...just text me. my incall in nice a discret and safe. I moved from my former location but am still in the general area. Still near six flags just opposite side of freeway than before. Much easier traffic wise. COme see.Im waiting for you...9728779434
    150hhr 300hr incall 400hr outcall multiple hours offered...over nights offered...no greek, no aa, no bbc,,,no huge horse cocks please...no one under 25 please.....
    Last edited by Daisy does you right; 12-08-2022 at 02:30 AM.
    DAISY DOES YOU RIGHT
    (972)877-9434]
    PRIVATE INCALL LOCATED IN ARLINGTON!
    OFF 360 NEAR SIXFLAGS
    150HHR / 300HR INCALL
    400HROUTCALL

MENU
    Bbbj ,DT, PSE,
    DATY,SS, LFk,
    NQNS, GFE,
    ATF,BLS,edging
    NO GREEK....
    NO BBC....
    NO AA....
    NO HUGE HORSE COCKS....
    DON'T TEXT ME UNLESS YOUR READY TO COME SEE ME. PLEASE NO ONE UNDER 25 YRS.