Thread: LittleLatinLarissa: LittleLatinLarissa, a rising star.

Verified Hobbyist BCD HenrySwanson's Avatar

LittleLatinLarissa: LittleLatinLarissa, a rising star.

Companion's Handle: LittleLatinLarissa

Date of Visit: Early December

Preferred Method of Contact: PM here

Phone Number: She will provide

Email Address: None provided

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...50#post1390250

City, State: Frisco, Texas

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? a little late, but I was scared cause a maid was right outside, so that's on me.

Activities: LFK, Fingering, FIV, BBBJ, FF, CG, Mish, K9, cuddling

Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr

Donation:

Approximate age of Companion: 19

Hair Color and Length: Brown, very long

Smoking Status: None

Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic

Companion Description: Very sweet and receptive. She has the volleyball player body, not skinny, but not fat, and firm with just the right amount of juiciness. See her WW too.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed...that pussy was so juicy

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments: Her TCB is great and she accepts (mine at least) wardrobe requests. I got to her place, she opened the door, staying behind it. I walked in, turned around and there was a little treat of a Latin girl, with just a hint of Middle Eastern. She was wearing matching bra and panties only and looked great.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    "I'm in the mood for a girl with green eyes."

Good review but be aware there is a Douche on the Board who is texting the girls after a review is posted talking trash about the guy who wrote the review and telling them you said things that they hope will piss off the girl. Something to think about if you run across a Provider you really want to see again.
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Good review but be aware there is a Douche on the Board who is texting the girls after a review is posted talking trash about the guy who wrote the review and telling them you said things that they hope will piss off the girl. Something to think about if you run across a Provider you really want to see again.

Got a name?

OP thanks for the review