Thread: New To OH2. Come Welcome Me. Highly Reviewed Latina gfe Provider. I Love To Please

Registered Female (Not Verified)

New To OH2. Come Welcome Me. Highly Reviewed Latina gfe Provider. I Love To Please

Hello OH2 Ladies and Especially The Gentlemen!

My name is Mia Ruiz. I am a spicy Latina hailing from Denver, CO. I love to please and be pleased, and I always go the extra mile to ensure you are having a great time. Do a little research on me (Google my phone number) and you will discover that I am highly reviewed on multiple other boards across the country. I am eager to create the same positive impression here as well.

I am available for both incalls and outcalls, (my incall is in the Denver Tech Center Area) and I am available to meet on both short notice and by appointment. Please be advised that screening is required in order to book with me. I have several verification options so do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Until We Meet,
    Mia Ruiz
    Last edited by Mia Ruiz; 11-28-2022 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Grammar Correction

Verified Hobbyist BCD CopeStrait's Avatar
    Welcome Mia!
    [I][COLOR=#b22222][SIZE=5] Ladies wearing gem plugs are my Achilles heel.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Thank You! Definitely looking forward to making an imprint on this board!Â… I hear there are some great gentleman who call OH2 home. 😍

Mia Ruiz ( P4 ID: 385135 )
    (646) 246-3183
    exotic.mia.ruiz@gmail.com