Thread: Last day in town

Verified Companion Companion MadelineTease's Avatar

Talking Last day in town

MY LAST FULL NIGHT IN TOWN

5'5, big brown eyes, my brown sweet skin has been kissed by the island sun, all natural 36H and a wonderful smile to match.

I am pretty much open minded to everything. I enjoy the excitement of the "unknown". Love to listen to music and enjoy outdoor events. There is nothing that can not be made exciting in my eyes.
    I will only cater to gentlemen that are looking for more than an "experience". That means that I only cater to gentlemen that are looking for something phenomenal in their lives. I will never abuse or take advantage of our agreement. I expect and it will be greatly appreciated if you would handle the situation and myself accordingly and with the upmost respect.

PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH: ID or some form of verification OR provider reference, date, time, session 475.235.1026

*P411:P46960
    *New Reviews
    -Any other concerns or comments will be handled through booking.

Best Regards
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2 REFERENCES WITHIN LAST 4 MONTHS. LINK AND CONTACT INFO

I REQUIRE $75per hour DEPOSIT OF ANY SESSION WITH NEW FRIENDS. IF I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU IN 6 MONTHS YOU ARE A NEW FRIEND.

I do not negotiate my time. Anything that is NOT LISTED is extra.
    I am a traveling provider. I will come to your city
    Available for VIDEO chat and Pics

My time and respect is just as valuable as yours! PLEASE RESPECT THAT AND DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR AGREEMENT.