Hello gents & beautiful ladies. I hope everyone is staying safe these days ❤️

Outside of this, I’m very active in our community and id LOVE to expand my expertise to our community.

I have a room that I’m renting out for work services only. NOT to live, or stay in just specifically for clients only. They are luxury, gated apartments near the rim. The room is furnished with a BRAND NEW bed, & mattress as well as a bathroom on that side of the apartment.

I’m willing to come up with a monthly, weekly, or day by day arrangement depending on what you’re looking for.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns 💗

ALSO

I have a professional photographer interested in growing there catalog. If you’re interested in having your images shot please reach out to me for more information :)

GANG BANG INFORMATION ❤️

On November 18th I’m hosting a masquerade themed gangbang at my private residence for 2 and a half hours.
The donation required to join would be 650, all play would be protected.
There are multiple rooms, multiple bathrooms a pole & a view.
There will be refreshments & snacks throughout the event, as well as adult films playing throughout the residence.

If your interested in attending please send me your screening information along with your handle so I can add you to the list.

Me (Jehnsko Luxx ) • Nylalovee • SerenityM will be the ladies hosting the event.