Thread: Please everybody we need to make a black list of these time wasting trolls

Verified Companion Companion

Please everybody we need to make a black list of these time wasting trolls

I have met so many awesome gents In this hobby but unfortunately it's actually today yet again I ran into a time wasting little troll who contacted me at 5 PM said he'd meet me at 7 I got ready he came all the way to my Incall I opened door I saw barely just the crack of his face and he said he had to leave and ran off down the hall. I told him that I have a 50% cancelation fee he has to pay me via cashapp to which he then blocked my phone number.

Before I left the hobby several years ago I never had problems like this I never had people ghost me or make appointments and act like freakazoids and not show up or do whatever the hell they are doing now I remember most of the gents were very respectful and they knew what they wanted from me and I knew what to provide them ...for some reason this Business is a dumpster fire of guys playing games the only way to stop this bullshit behavior is to call these people out And black list them! These people need to be expelled from this once awesome industry that I loved and had such a good time I'm so sad To see this infiltration of trolls.

Tonights troll screen name: STEVENSTRICKLIN

YOU OWE ME MY 50% CANCELLATION FEE. SEND IT TO MY CASHAPP $missVERONICA13

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Did he see something that possibly caused him to panic and bolt?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    While I do understand your point and I'm sorry you are experiencing crappy clients, the same can be said of some providers who play the same crappy games with us men. Mark them off your list and keep it moving I suppose. And for the guys who are upstanding, give them a good solid rate to encourage revisits and offer great references for them. Hopefully it gets better and stay safe.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    In my opinion, if this indeed happen, this is not the correct form to post this. If that person is like one of the many crazies on the site, he could easily go create another handle. I get where you’re coming from by posting this, but in my opinion not the correct place

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    OP,

Thing is, these lists are very much alive within the ladies' only forums which are available only to verified companions.

You are not yet verified (see my PM please) and I have not yet rec'd any endorsements for you.

Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

A bit of advice, insist that all initial contacts be via PM, since that gives you a more or less reliable way of knowing exactly which member is contacting you.

Stay safe out there!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Happens on both sides. Many get deposits and rip guys off. I don't ask for anything up front and my kindness is taken advantage of. Oh but as you say, they always try to come back. I'm keeping my policy as is and definitely appreciating the good gents. Unfortunately I would be adding to the list daily, but I keep a recollection in my phone for next time. I feel like in any industry you take the good with the bad and always prepare for the worst. Good luck sweetheart, I do understand your anger. I always say tomorrow is a better day!

North East Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Kara Nicole's Avatar
    Yeah she’s not even verified yet. You should get familiar with the board before you post anything on here because like everybody said this definitely is not the correct forum and you shouldn’t put their handles out here in the open like that. Ugh

It Makes things so much harder for other ladies when they create new handles because of these kinds of alerts out in the open
    Follow me on Twitter @KaraNicole45NO REVIEWS PLENTY ON ECCIE

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...boutme#aboutme

https://campsite.bio/karanicole

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We The People

Maga Republican “Let’s Go Brandon”

Stick that up up your fact checker-Senator John Kennedy

Maybe you were too hot for him, or maybe he had tiny balls and something on the way to your room spooked him- don't take it personal. There's a peg for every hole and an overabundance of assholes everywhere to make up for it.

Registered Male (Not Verified) BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracker7 View Post
    Maybe you were too hot for him, or maybe he had tiny balls and something on the way to your room spooked him- don't take it personal. There's a peg for every hole and an overabundance of assholes everywhere to make up for it.

Oh I like that last sentence. I'm gonna steal that.