Thread: Cherri Plum: gorgeous and fun heart breaker

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Atttention Cherri Plum: gorgeous and fun heart breaker

Companion's Handle: Cherri Plum

Date of Visit: 10/17/22

Preferred Method of Contact: PM here or P411

Phone Number: See Ad

Email Address: See Ad

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25390-Cherri-Plum

City, State: Spring, TX

Type of Visit: Outcall

Was the Appointment On-Time? No, See ROS

Activities: BBBJX2, K9, RCG, Russian, COT

Scheduled Length of Visit: HR

Donation: $$$$

Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20’s

Hair Color and Length: Black, long past waist

Smoking Status: Vape only

Ethnic/Racial background: AA

Companion Description: 5’6”ish, fit, all natural, great ass and better smile

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? See ROS

Would You Recommend this Companion?? See ROS

Public comments: Beautiful lady and fun to hang out with. Don’t prepay!

The rest of the story:

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by swilljay; 10-20-2022 at 04:23 AM.

Another pay in advance that did not go well. Who woulda thought???
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Never claimed I was a smart man! Lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry you TOFTT. Just too bad. She was a nice visit back when.
    Last edited by Bigtex6; 10-20-2022 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Typo
    I am a true gentleman love ladies, I especially love BBBJ (a must), MPCFS, DATY and 69. Particularly love to finish the session with CIM. Toys cool! I was trying to be a total gentlemen.

Fully vaxxed x 4

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Did you ask for make up session maybe …..she was always reliable when I saw her. I think she’d make it right if there was miscommunication…..

Let us know, good luck.

We have a session scheduled for this evening.

Long story short, we had a session scheduled and I lost my vape about a an hour prior to our meeting. Left my phone on top of my car prior to me driving off and had a replacement sent in. I text him to schedule a make up appointment and thought everything was okay. Didn't know about this alert until now.

Everyone knows I don't normally ask for money up front. And if I have to cancel, I've sent deposits back.
    Could post the text thread but I don't want to post anyones private information. Also don't mind posting the tracking information and order dates for my cell phone replacement.

Great guy all around though. We have met and connected outside of the hobby as well. Just a form of miscommunication on my end. My apologies.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    You know what they say, make-up sessions are the best....., well at least with the wife..LOL.
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Ah makeup sex is always the best... the flashbacks I just got

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    Chuckling. This has to be about as classy a response as ever from a provider I've ever seen. I would have handled it a little different from the standpoint of the OP. Like once I publicly blast someone, at that point I feel going forward the trust and chemistry is broken. I personally don't know this lady or the OP. All I know is her board presence. Which from afar is exceptional. I personally would have kept this one to myself. Hopefully, you'll can get back to where it was before. Good people on both sides are becoming harder to find.

Well I’m very understanding. Everyone here knows I’m blunt and don’t have a problem saying no or rescheduling. Things do happen on both sides. I don’t think I view him any differently. We’ve seen each other more than I’ve probably seen my real world friends lol. Thanks for your response.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

How does one get some of that enticing make up sex please!

Well done Chanel, and agree with the comments, And God knows RW happens to all of us. Very classy indeed as I knew you were.

I just want to know how we can get into a fight so I can get some of that “make up sex“….. should I start a post or something? Just kidding be well see you soon!
    I am a true gentleman love ladies, I especially love BBBJ (a must), MPCFS, DATY and 69. Particularly love to finish the session with CIM. Toys cool! I was trying to be a total gentlemen.

Fully vaxxed x 4

Kudos to you CP for having accountability and professionalism in your response. Both are in short supply in the Hobby and real world for that matter. I hope everything works out for you both.

Lmao yes lets fight. Give me something good...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtex6 View Post
    Well done Chanel, and agree with the comments, And God knows RW happens to all of us. Very classy indeed as I knew you were.

I just want to know how we can get into a fight so I can get some of that “make up sex“….. should I start a post or something? Just kidding be well see you soon!
    - - - Updated - - -

Anytime! Happy Friday!
    Quote Originally Posted by milflover1287 View Post
    Kudos to you CP for having accountability and professionalism in your response. Both are in short supply in the Hobby and real world for that matter. I hope everything works out for you both.

Both sides have spoken and appear to have resolved things.

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial