Good evening Ladies.

Recently my husband has retired from his profession of 22 years. (48/W/M)
In the past 6 months he's decided to take up boudoir photography, partially as a hobby and partially because he has always had a passion for it.

His work is featured on my profile here on OH2, as well as my P411, Instagram and my personal FB.

Although he thoroughly enjoys taking MY photos, he's ready to branch out and work with some different body types, skin tones, etc.

After (literally) 10,000+ photos of me I can imagine he is ready for a new model or two!

THIS IS NOT A BARTER (PHOTOS FOR SEX)

We are offering two hour photography sessions FOR FREE.

YOU MUST PROVIDE AND PAY FOR LOCATION.
If you're unsure of how to rent a studio (some are as low as $40 an hour) check out Giggster or Peerspace.
You can rent a variety of studios, usually for a 2 hour minimum. Prices range from $40 - $500 an hour.

We are willing and able to travel to the studio/location of your choice.
YES, WE.

I will come along to walk you through a variety of poses, as well as to ensure maximum comfort. (no weird vibes)

THIS IS NOT A THINLY VEILED INVITATION TO AN ORGY! I'M NOT INTO CHICKS AND HE GETS LAID DAILY. THIS IS NOT A BARTER SITUATION. WE LITERALLY WANT NOTHING IN RETURN OTHER THAN WHERE EVER PHOTOS ARE POSTED GIVING PHOTOGRAPHY CREDITS TO HIM >VIXEN AND VINE STUDIOS<

You must provide your own lingerie, as well as do your own hair and make-up.

The photos we provide will be RAW and UNEDITED.
The MINIMUM time we'll need is two hours.

During these two hours you'll have 500-1000 photos taken of you.
You will be provided a thumb-drive with the raw images on it at the end of the session.
If you DO NOT have a laptop or computer we can upload them to mine, go through the photos together and I can email you the photos you choose. (Unlimited amount)
Afterwards I will delete them from my laptop as well as his camera.
This I will do before we part ways.

He has a Canon EOS M50 Mark II camera.

Please PM me here with any inquiries.

YOU MUST PROVIDE US WITH THE ADDRESS TO THE LOCATION 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR REQUESTED SESSION.

YOU MUST WORK WITH US ON TIME AND DATE OF SESSION, AS MY APPOINTMENTS SUPERSEDE PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS.

MAKING $$$ COMES BEFORE EVERYTHING, AS I'M SURE ALL READING THIS KNOW.

Please don't be shy about reaching out to me. I am very laid back and easy to talk to.

I will provide my cell # for ease of communication after your initial inquiry.

Thanks Ladies and I'm looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you in person!