Thread: Newbie

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Hello everybody,
    I'm one of those lurkers for the most part. I'm very interested but completely mortified to actually call a number and talk to a stranger. Forgive me if I email you through the site. Trying to break out of my shell and be a little more sociable. Nice to meet you all!

Reesez

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Let me save you the trouble, go back to lurking. Calling strangers is how this works. You do your research and you make the call. Asking anyone on the board for info via email or pm and you’re not verified at least is suspect. Behavior like that is just suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCoCo View Post
    Let me save you the trouble, go back to lurking. Calling strangers is how this works. You do your research and you make the call. Asking anyone on the board for info via email or pm and you’re not verified at least is suspect. Behavior like that is just suspicious.
    You have a grand total of 22 posts and you're lecturing him? LMFAO

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don’t go back and forth with men who act like woman. Men accept information and critique and way it come. A woman cares more about how it is said than the content. My post addressed the OP post. You are obviously is dumb ass. Was anything I posted inaccurate? Did your post give the op and advise or guidance? I wonder why I am verified and you are not even if you have more post than I do. A man who only post when he has information to give, other men will respect and listen to. A man who only bitches about how another man post no one will listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCoCo View Post
    I don’t go back and forth with men who act like woman. Men accept information and critique and way it come. A woman cares more about how it is said than the content. My post addressed the OP post. You are obviously is dumb ass. Was anything I posted inaccurate? Did your post give the op and advise or guidance? I wonder why I am verified and you are not even if you have more post than I do. A man who only post when he has information to give, other men will respect and listen to. A man who only bitches about how another man post no one will listen to.
    You didn't help him in any way. You criticized him for being a lurker. You told him to go away.
    Last edited by DynoDelite; 10-23-2022 at 07:59 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Groovy Johnson's Avatar
    If you want to hobby successfully, you need to cultivate a good reputation.
    If you are known as a gentleman, quality providers will want to see you.

This is a community.

Be an asset.
    Not an asshat.

GJ
    Vaccinated
    Vajitarian

Thanks GJ and DD. Appreciate the welcome. I have found for the most part people don't mind a single email. It just makes me a little more comfortable to communicate through text at least once before picking up a phone. No need to get all bent out of shape over the process I use to make myself a little more comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by reesez View Post
    Thanks GJ and DD. Appreciate the welcome. I have found for the most part people don't mind a single email. It just makes me a little more comfortable to communicate through text at least once before picking up a phone. No need to get all bent out of shape over the process I use to make myself a little more comfortable.
    Don't pay attention to that guy. He's clearly got issues. You do you and you'll find there are plenty of lovely women here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoDelite View Post
    You didn't help him in any way. You criticized him for being a lurker. You told him to go away.
    ...and on top of what Dyno said, you had one of the classic quotes of all time while you were trying to make your point: "You are obviously is dumb ass." Beautiful!!!! Leave the guy alone.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Most of us are here to help. We are all here for the same thing, I’d hope we can help each other out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Like the team spirit here, let’s put it to the test. Who can submit contact info with one pic of a college hottie who is Gfe ?
    ( A&M)