Thread: Neighbor and I had to California size Kings plus other-Car Towed (Need Help With Truc

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar

Neighbor and I had to California size Kings plus other-Car Towed (Need Help With Truc

My neighbor gets off of work about 9:00pm last night and he said he would help me with some things the night before. So he text me hey I'm home, and I cooked some dinner. I don't know what he did to them potpies but he made them taste very gourmet it had like a spicy taste to it but it was good never taste before. I know he with salt and something in the skillet.. Anywho we leave to head over to my place, we didn't eat yet and he starts breaking my bed down, so that way the frame is taking off. He puts a pallet on my rack on top of vehicle, then places two of the box springs the headboard and railing and a painting I have that's the divider that sits next to the bed but it was plastic wrap from my last move.

I start looking for the bungee cords and that was in my home earlier that day, but I guess they were already taken by mistake with other boxes driven to Austin yesterday.. he's like he has some straps that he can tie it down..

so we're back in his place I was having some eye irritation due to stuff getting in my eyes from moving things in the garage and then some stuff that was on the rails also fell in my eyes so I was looking for some solution and some Q Tips, I had been carrying with me, so I wasn't putting my fingers constantly in my eye when it bothered me. Well it turned out I left the q-tips in my garage when I went to get the vehicle so I walked back to the garage.

Long story short:

I get back in his house, he's on the phone, talking for a bit so I head back to my house I text him hey I'm at home I'm going to clean some of this mess up, and I thought maybe my cat ran away cuz I couldn't see her anywhere,she show up. He then returns texting you left you haven't eaten dinner yet I said okay heading back over, I see my car is gone with the stuff on top of it.. at this point I'm about to lose my mind cuz it's just been crazy

So we're driving to find the tow truck number, I don't know if I mentioned or not but I parked in handicap parking wasn't planning on being parked there long but we took longer than expected cuz he's chit chatting on the phone.

Well we hit a dark area on the property and he runs over my stuff, tow truck driver didn't even move it out of the way so nobody would hit it, but that was just one spot. We drive off the property then there's my head board he picks it up out the road and moves it to the side..

I have a loveseat lazy boy, a dresser lightweight chair with footrest and bottles of water that need to go to a storage I purchased and that's it if anyone can help..

I'm on overload dealing with tow truck companies insurance company to pay for my damaged property, and trying to get the rest of this house cleaned up from the disarray from moving..

The picture was a picture we took last night and that's after he hit my box springs and then we went out of the property to see if we can see a tow truck we actually was looking for a number
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    For a beautiful lady. You are working to hard.... and late hours too.