Companion's Handle: Skarlet
Date of Visit: 08/24/2022
Preferred Method of Contact: pm then text
Phone Number: check ad
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?111301-Skarlet
City, State: Houston, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: light pecking kissess, below avg bj, mish, k9, hjtc
Scheduled Length of Visit: 15mins
Donation: 120
Approximate age of Companion: 20s Early 30s
Hair Color and Length: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Cuban
Companion Description: 5'4" about 130 lbs. brown eyes, and average build. Nice boobs and butt
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? did not meet
Would You Recommend this Companion?? no

Public comments:
I arrived at her place and she provided guidance on parking. Then she texted the apartment number. I met her at her door and was pleased with her in-person look. She was wearing a nice white sheer lingerie set. Very pretty.

She led me to the bedroom with was dimly lit but nicely set up with a large king-sized bed. I washed up and undressed. We started with light kissing, below avg bj, mish, k9. All in all is was very lackluster, I'll explain more in the privates.

For those of you who can't access private comments, Skarlet just didn't meet my expectations due to lackluster performance, she's kind, sweet and attractive, but her overall pleasing skills just wasn't worth it to me personally, but maybe don't let that deter you. You may have a better experience. And she has other positive reviews on here where gents have had better luck.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.