Thread: TINY🥰White Neck Turning M.i.L.F🥰DOMAIN😁BBBJ GRK DATY👍🏻👍🏻EDGING PRO👀👍🏻NURU GFE

Verified Companion Companion

Palette TINY🥰White Neck Turning M.i.L.F🥰DOMAIN😁BBBJ GRK DATY👍🏻👍🏻EDGING PRO👀👍🏻NURU GFE

I am available near Arboretum and Domain Shopping centers
    Conveniently located in NW Austin. I am a non- Smoker, a private person. Your secret is safe with me. Want to escape monotony? I’m the perfect companion to help you ease your stress. Let me pamper you in a private setting ! No managers or Pimps , NO boyfriends or other workers watching!! No games and absolutely no limitations or restrictions. Time with me is always well spent!! I do what I say I do & am who I say I am.
    I am erotic and specialize in NURU, have the real NURU gels & or oil. We can get messy if that is your preference just let me know. I offer a hot rock �� massage included in the hour session. I can accompany you into the shower or you can shower alone before, during or after the session. These are just some of the perks when you’re meeting me.
    Older gentleman who have a issue I can take care of you! Shy men who are slow to start let me lead the way. Seasoned hobbyist? I can meet & exceed your expectation of what a girlfriend exp should be like. I am witty, sensual, mature & love to have fun. Carrying the weight of work & the world on your shoulders?? Come to me and let me be the one to help you destress!
    You will be so glad that you chose me
    210-527-9734 is my hobby phone #
    Last edited by Katyleigh007; 09-03-2022 at 05:51 PM.

!! ♥️👀
    All natural beauty
    Is finally here !!
    I am white ! No tattoos!
    Fun sized and I offer NURU
    GFE Greek MsOg Showers fetish play Role Play !! tease and denial!! Submissive & Sweet!!
    and So much more !