Thread: Site seems to be working a little better I guess

Site seems to be working a little better I guess

I quit trying to log on it had got so bad but the last few days I havent had any issue getting on other than having to tell chrome to go to the site even though it says its not secure. But once I do that all is well. I can post and read post and its fairly quick and no time outs or anything. Anyone know whats up with the "Not Secure" thing? I asked CK and he sent me a link to how to tell my browser it was ok but I coudlnt get that to work. Something to do with certificates being dated or some computer nerd stuff that goes over this poon hounds head. Is everyone else having the same experience or are you still having issues posting and signing on?

Verified Hobbyist BCD sandmanlou's Avatar
    It’s better for me than it has been. I’m seeing the same improvements that you are.

Now we need the ladies to start back to using the site more.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I took 6 months off. Now I'm only on a old phone with wifi. In case it is unsafe (I haven't seen anything alarming)I don't want i tto affect my current phone and can't remember my password anywhere else anyways. With the unsafe settings to enter, many will not come back. I like the entertainment and nobody to entertain with. Such is life!

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Yeah we really need the ladies to start putting up ads so we know when and where they are going to be. The coast is dead unless u want a 40 dollar stg girl and that gets old real quick. SA is the only place you can find decent poon anymore and I hate spending the money to keep a membership id rather give that to my sb every month. Thing is I like new poon also but since the normal ****** boards are no longer useful its impossible to find anything worth going to see.

If any of you are in touch with Viv try and walk her through how to get back on here. I know she is back on the coast but has a new number or I would walk her through it so she could post ads here. Same with KiKi. Those two along with Marie are about all we have left on the coast thats decent and Viv cant post and Kiki hasnt in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Basscat View Post
    Yeah we really need the ladies to start putting up ads so we know when and where they are going to be. The coast is dead unless u want a 40 dollar stg girl and that gets old real quick. SA is the only place you can find decent poon anymore and I hate spending the money to keep a membership id rather give that to my sb every month. Thing is I like new poon also but since the normal ****** boards are no longer useful its impossible to find anything worth going to see.

If any of you are in touch with Viv try and walk her through how to get back on here. I know she is back on the coast but has a new number or I would walk her through it so she could post ads here. Same with KiKi. Those two along with Marie are about all we have left on the coast thats decent and Viv cant post and Kiki hasnt in ages.
    Well maybe I spoke to soon. The site has been down for over a week now but as of this morning 9/19/22 its back up and running. Hopefully it stays that way and hopefully the ladies come back and start posting ads again. We really need the ladies to use the site so when you visit them tell them to try signing back on to OH2 and putting up ads again.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Biloxi Earl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Basscat View Post
    Well maybe I spoke to soon. The site has been down for over a week now but as of this morning 9/19/22 its back up and running. Hopefully it stays that way and hopefully the ladies come back and start posting ads again. We really need the ladies to use the site so when you visit them tell them to try signing back on to OH2 and putting up ads again.
    I come here and "look around" once in a while, but don't normally "log in". I didn't have any problem logging-in just now, although as I look around there appears to be very little content from September. Maybe, like you said, the site was down and folks were just not posting.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Site is working better. Just not much activity / Not many of the ladies use it. Thats sad because it could be great.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckySeven1 View Post
    Site is working better. Just not much activity / Not many of the ladies use it. Thats sad because it could be great.
    Yeah I agree its a shame the ladies dont use it. Its so much easier with a site that allows ads

Verified Companion Companion KynsleyMorgan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sandmanlou View Post
    It’s better for me than it has been. I’m seeing the same improvements that you are.

Now we need the ladies to start back to using the site more.
    Lort, look what cutie the cat drug in! Hope you are doing good.
    We are still here or around, but some sites are better than others. The climate has not stabilized after SESTA/FOSTA, unfortunately.