Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tiffany Dash: HOLY F*CK!!! Tiffany Dash got THICK [CLICK 4 PICS/GIFS!!] ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Lightbulb Tiffany Dash: HOLY F*CK!!! Tiffany Dash got THICK [CLICK 4 PICS/GIFS!!] ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Companion's Handle: Tiffany Dash

Date of Visit: 8/25/22

Preferred Method of Contact: 832-356-7059 (After sending screening info)

Phone Number: 832-356-7059

Email Address: datetiffanyxoxo@gmail.com

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?39216-Tiffany-Dash
    https://preferred411.com/p310026

City, State: Houston. Texas

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: BBBJ, FF, DFK, DT, BLS, MPCFS, MISH, ACG, RCG, K9, MISH,MSOG

Scheduled Length of Visit:1 Hour

Donation: $350 ($50 tip)

Approximate age of Companion: 20's

Hair Color and Length: Long Black

Smoking Status: No

Ethnic/Racial background: Dominican/Latina/AA Mix

Companion Description: She's beautiful with many exotic & unique facial features, Big beautiful soft lips (both sets), BEST MM'S IV'E SEEN/FELT, phat azz, clean shaven, thick shapely hips and beautiful, long legs

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EXCEEDED!!!!

Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!!!!!!

Public comments:

Tiffany had a location in the West Chase/Galleria area. Very nice secure location. No worries at all. Door was cracked open waiting for me to enter and when I did she was wearing this string covering almost nothing outfit. HOLY FUCK TD got curves and the shit looked good! We conversated over a few drinks (as usual). Very articulate and intelligent lady if you have spent time with her. Passionate DFK, her lips are thick and beautiful (both sets).Tiffany is very attentive to your needs and very open minded..SEE ROS FOR DETAILS..

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the excellent review and pics. That added thickness looks great on her. I've just moved her up on my must see list.
    Professional, Respectful AA Gentleman
    P411 Lifetime Member
    Fully Vaccinated + Booster

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Great review of TD. It’s been along time since I saw her last but always had a great time !!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow.. she looks amazing

Good shit bruh!
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Nice!

I may need to sample this fine young thang . . . .

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midnite312004's Avatar
    I have been trying to get around to seeing my ATF for a while since she got thick but to no avail. YMMV , but she is always cool as the other side of the pillow with me more than any other provider
    I have met. Some you just click with. Good shit though I have to see her again ASAP.
    So many lovelies and so little time! Damn shame is what it is!

P411 verified
    Twitter- midnite312004

Damn she nice and thick now..just how I like em.... good shit bruh!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Had to do it

After this review I had to go and reunite with her today. Great time as usual. The weight looks really good on her

Verified Hobbyist BCD

thats hot

appreciate the review.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Check the image host Account

Not to be the bearer of bad news but why is the ibb account very clearly owned by TiffanyDash. That would make the author of this encounter report a member of management. Am I right. Y’all can look it up but I FW this “heaux” a few years back and she kept talking about how her “Cousin was waiting on her” bear in mind I invited TD to my house and did a full on photo shoot for this broad, nary a libation was not had. Yeah so if you’re expecting more than a heaux, she’s gonna be a no.

PS: I’m hoping that ain’t actually her cousins c…. Or am I? Damn she sho is thick tho.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midnite312004's Avatar
    ^^^^^^^
    This of course is not my post but, What's your point with this again. Whats IBB.
    Last edited by Midnite312004; 09-07-2022 at 12:01 PM.
    So many lovelies and so little time! Damn shame is what it is!

P411 verified
    Twitter- midnite312004

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by puffDATY View Post
    Not to be the bearer of bad news but why is the ibb account very clearly owned by TiffanyDash. That would make the author of this encounter report a member of management. Am I right. Y’all can look it up but I FW this “heaux” a few years back and she kept talking about how her “Cousin was waiting on her” bear in mind I invited TD to my house and did a full on photo shoot for this broad, nary a libation was not had. Yeah so if you’re expecting more than a heaux, she’s gonna be a no.

PS: I’m hoping that ain’t actually her cousins c…. Or am I? Damn she sho is thick tho.

Nah, I know Whoowe...the OP. I talked to him about this review

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by puffDATY View Post

DUDE U ARE REACHING HARD!!! Lmao. I’m known throughout this community and there’s no heaux and damn sure no management situation going on. Vids and and pix were made on her device per her request for future upload reasons. Chill-lmao

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast