Thread: Is this site ran on a potato??...

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Is this site ran on a potato??...

..because I have extra servers laying around if you need something better. Maybe a fresh install of the software and then import the existing database? I don't think entering my password multiple times a session is secure. Just my two cents. :)

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by baseball70 View Post
    ..because I have extra servers laying around if you need something better. Maybe a fresh install of the software and then import the existing database? I don't think entering my password multiple times a session is secure. Just my two cents. :)
    Hey, how bout you fork over about $6K+ a year or more to have the site run in a whole different country - ICELAND so that it stays protected from our gov't, where they speak a different language, AND how about you be appreciative of what we do have while we have it. It costs you nothing. Kindness costs you nothing. Being grateful costs you nothing.

Yes, it sucks, but the owner is ONE PERSON who owns the site, and he has been trying to get this fixed for months after an attack. Have some patience. Do the workarounds that have been talked about here ad nauseum if you're still having issues.

Or how about trying to be proactive and sending CK a message and offering your help instead of bitching about something that you don't even pay for. He pays for it out of the kindness of his heart.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Well, I did offer a server which is worth a few grand to run it on if it would help, it's in my first sentence. I certainly wasn't meaning to come across as mean or rude to upset anyone.

Switzerland would be a better hosting location than Iceland since things are more legal there. Several websites already host there with impunity, privatedelights and eroticmonkey, for example. Domains can be purchased anonymously and paid with Bitcoin.

Domain name
    privatedelights.ch

Registrar
    1API GmbH
    Talstrasse 27
    DE-66424 Homburg
    Phone +49 68416984200
    info@1api.net

DNSSEC
    no

Name servers
    dns1.registrar-servers.com
    dns2.registrar-servers.com

First registration date
    23 May 2018

Domain name
    eroticmonkey.ch

Registrar
    Swizzonic AG
    Postfach
    CH-8021 Zürich
    Phone +41 848696969
    helpdesk@swizzonic.ch

DNSSEC
    no

Name servers
    iris.ns.cloudflare.com
    tim.ns.cloudflare.com

First registration date
    8 April 2018

Addressing the multiple login issue...

When logging in, make sure the Remember Me box that appears under where you enter your handle is checked. That will eliminate the multiple login requests.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jack Burton's Avatar
    I check that box. However, I wonder if it is part of another concern I have.

Twice this week, I have been on the site and, when I go to a new forum, I have ended up in someone else's profile. I am not sure where to report that, but it is a little concerning. It just happened to me about 15 minutes ago.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Burton View Post
    I check that box. However, I wonder if it is part of another concern I have.

Twice this week, I have been on the site and, when I go to a new forum, I have ended up in someone else's profile. I am not sure where to report that, but it is a little concerning. It just happened to me about 15 minutes ago.
    That has already been discussed a few months back.. an ongoing issue.. you just see the one page and can't get into anything else of the other person's stuff. Staff knows about it.

Correct.

On those occasions, just go back to the previous page your were on and then try the link again or try a different one.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

If I could net 100K a year operating a site like this it is still not worth the RISK/reward and overall pain in the ass.

Yep....... pain in the butt to use but there are other resources and the girls I see most of the time do not use this site anyway.
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?