Thread: 👌Gape Goddess🍑Sensual Spinner🦄NURU Nymph 🤤Insatiable Latina🇵🇷In/Out 🚗 Specials

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas

👌Gape Goddess🍑Sensual Spinner🦄NURU Nymph 🤤Insatiable Latina🇵🇷In/Out 🚗 Specials

Hey Gentleman,
    It's Central Texas's Finest,
    Tha One & Only
    Coveted Companion
    Tha Lewd &Tattooed

Deja Dinero!!!

I'm taking appointments all weekend! I have a fresh mani & Pedi, a new car and I'm ready to drive to you & your city. So let's get litty. This Doll is ready to play !

Your new addiction and guilty pleasure!
    Deja Tha Doll

Discrete & Decadent!!!
    I'm your SEXXXY little secret, your exclusive private entertainer, your naughty pleasure, and sensual stress reliever, all in one!!!

This gag queen Goddess specializes in roleplay and all things kinky!

An ass-lovers dream cum true. Jerk while I twerk! This bratty, bold babe loves to leave you drained.

I`m a fetish fanatic and I aim to please. A true exhibitionist at heart, but I`m able to dress it up anyway that you want me.

I invite you to discover this doll in person or you are welcome to cum & view this doll in action in a private show as you seek out your naughty pleasures. How much do you want to see!?!

I'm enjoy generous gentlemen who know and express what they want. Men with a sense of humor. Adventurous, kinky souls. I also adore my sweet vanilla types who enjoy being corrupted by bad girls like me! Are YOU ready to be corrupted?!?

I absolutely LOVE public play, detailed roleplay, & I have a DEEP appreciation for the Mediterranean Greek lifestyle as well. I`ll leave my sheets wet and your member sloppy! WAnt to see me make a mess ?!!!!

Divulge to me all your kinky, taboo fantasies and watch me make them a reality. A true gag queen! Cool down this week with a real live squirter who will super soak you, him , & the sheets !!!

The pleasure is always mine. With my expansive toy collection, we can have LOADS of fun!!!

I enjoy ALL of my holes filled. Kissing, hair pulling,& spanking! Don't forget slowly spreading these cheeks drives me absolutely WILD!!!

The cure to your self isolating woes
    is right here!!! With the right amount of kinky, feisty, Latina flavor that you crave.

I'm the perfect SPINNER & tiny treat. Accompanied by long legs, and a curvaceous derriere. My tanned silky skin radiates beneath my slender waist and a body I sculpted after long hours spent at the gym.
    Just one look into my flirty bedroom brown eyes and you'll see a glimpse of excitement & desire!

Always pampered and pretty from my manicured nails & my pedicured toes to my light makeup and salon styled hair. I'm always picture perfect & ready for a fun time!

This Doll is a Sexxxy Switch who caters to gents with various appetites. For those who prefer a more Dominating session, I offer ProDomme, FinDom, toys 4 boys, pegging, and SPH.

For others who prefer me to be more submissive, I offer to you a doll, whose many orifices you can use & enjoy.
    **(I am a brat though, through and through. I definitely enjoy my Daddy punishing me from time to time lol. You've been warned!!!)

I'm also inclined to the DDLG / DDMG lifestyle. Only REAL DD need to inquire or apply.

I take outfit requests and I'm camera/video friendly as well. PM me for rehearsals & PREBOOK a Doll today.

Don't deprive yourself. Come experience the dream, Deja.

PSA: If you see these same words on other ads it's because they decided they liked my style and writing SO much, they just HAD to copy it word for word ��. And for that & those who decided to honor my wordsmith skills, you're welcome�� I appreciate being your kinky inspiration and muse. Follow me for more tips & tricks ����

***You can FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER FOR SEXY PICS, VIDEOS, UPDATES AND MORE!!!***

*Refer to my site, for screening info or ask if I can PM it to you to schedule an appointment. All other information can be found on my bio page here under the "about me" and "visitor messages" tabs.

*(Be advised: I'm EXCLUSIVE and extremely picky!!! Come correct or you won't come at all. Those opposed to screening need not apply.)
    SPECIALS

If you subscribe to my ONLYFANS (TODAY ONLY), you will get a free custom video OR -40 off of your next visit (must be scheduled for this week) *pm me here after subscribing to redeem*

*Those who prebook with a deposit via cashapp get $100 off Hr+ sessions.

*(Client's I have seen previously get $20 off hhr or longer visits)*
    Last edited by Deja Tha Doll; 08-20-2022 at 12:15 PM.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)