Thread: Jazmine Totti: Aftenoon visit with Jasmine Totti

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Jazmine Totti: Aftenoon visit with Jasmine Totti

Companion's Handle: Jazmine Totti
    Date of Visit: 8-11-22
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Jazmine_totti
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, Mutual touching, FIV, BBBJ, DATY, Cowgirl, Doggy, (condom..forgot the abbreviation)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
    Donation: $180
    Approximate age of Companion: mid to late 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Black shoulder length
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Great soft body..nice breasts, great jiggly ass..very pretty face and soft lips
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Very much

Public comments:
    I have been out of the hobby for 3 years and been looking to jump back in with a newbie friendly provider. Jazmine's screening process for me was very simple. She noticed I did a review on Chelsea P back in 2019 so it was easy and I sent her a pic of my ID. Texted her last week for availability in the afternoon and I was good to go. Private incall is what I prefer so that was a bonus. Directions and parking was easy. Got to her apartment where the activities commenced. She has a very welcoming vibe. English is just fine and we had a little small talk. She had on a black fishnet lingerie type number. I am an ass man so when she led me to her bedroom it was a sight to see. More in ROS

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Returning with Jasmine is not a bad way to return at all man! Welcome back and great review.
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.