Thread: Libertine Liaison: Hot New Cutie: Big-Busted Curvy Brynn

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Cool Libertine Liaison: Hot New Cutie: Big-Busted Curvy Brynn

Companion's Handle: Libertine Liaison
    Date of Visit: 7/26 2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: Email
    Phone Number: will provide after initial contact
    Email Address: LLGirlsNOLA@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...bertine-Liaisn
    City, State: New Orleans, Louisiana
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Convo, wine, LFK, DFK, lots of breast worship, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, MPCFS, CG, RCG, k9, mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 400
    Approximate age of Companion: 31
    Hair Color and Length: long dark brown hair to lower back
    Smoking Status: non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Brynn is a very pretty girl with sparkling brown eyes and long dark brown hair to the upper part of her shapely curvy ass. She has really, really sexy curves, is about 5’1" tall and weighs about 130 lbs and is 31 yrs old. She has a great natural body and amazing natural 34 DD tits. She also has a great attitude, is a lot of fun to talk to and totally gets into the session.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded expectations by far
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? A HUGE YES !!!

Public comments:
    LL has got another great new hottie and I got the chance to be among the first LL clients to see her. As usual I arrived at the upscale hotel just on time. I texted LL and promptly got the room number. Knocked on the door and when it opened a short, very pretty girl with amazing curves bright brown eyes and long dark brown hair met my eyes.
    She wore a white two-piece set of lingerie with white thigh highs and high heels. She looked fantastic and very sexy. I really liked her shapely natural curves. Her body reminded me of one of my favorite LL girls, Viviana. Both have incredibly nice natural DDs and soft curvy bodies. Brynn smiled, she has great lips, hugged me and we started to kiss. She is really a passionate kisser. I loved it.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by myren1900; 07-27-2022 at 11:30 PM.