Thread: I've thought long and hard..

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar

I've thought long and hard..

So everyone is aware of a particular person, I do believe it's more than one now just taking advantage of the situation because they know that there's an issue with a fan that is overly obsessive playing on my line. Recently he sent me some creepy shit that didn't sit well with me. There's some things I leaving out but there's some changes that have been made to my cell phone, my hobby line I'm probably going to end up getting rid of, if I cannot get it ported because they cannot offer the service that my main provider has just now offered due to certain events with this person it doesn't take computer calls text,textnow or Google Voice.. it works as I have tried to contact myself through one of the services... My provider has actually offered me another number that is free of charge to me that will go along with the same stuff that I got set up on my main line. Sending me pictures of you and what you look like at this point that doesn't matter either I had a guy two days ago do a fake booking send pictures he also brought up the issue that he saw my Twitter and I don't really need to get into all of that but deposits will be going back in effect...

So that we are clear if you try to contact off the computer text now Google Voice it is not going to work I will probably start using the number that my provider gave me last night for my second line and just say screw the other company I sent them an email last night for the PIN code and the other stuff I needed.. No response

I will do a post and I don't know what area it goes in but guess it's going to be in coed no calls no shows I'll put the handle in a separate thread where the guy and give his handle. He did a no call no show actually told me he was going to freshen up then be on his way, he text me he was on his way the same guy that was telling me he saw some stuff that was posted on Twitter about the guy harassing me.

I have a few screening tools that I pau for and yesterday I actually had another guy try to call me then text me on the computer number then going to argue me down that is T-Mobile we're not getting in to that a lot of people know in Houston that I was actually a contractor some people know in San Antonio that I've showed some of my trades on Twitter I worked in, I just don't lay on my back as most guys would probably think we do. I showed him the difference when he sent me some screenshot that show there was no number that he was contacting me from that was attached to that phone that he claimed from T-Mobile,.it didn't have no number, I showed him mines where it show us the number when you hit information about the cell phone and I pulled out my T-Mobile pamphlets other stuff In put up in some of my stores since I ran two stores for T-Mobile even when I was a contractor for Sprint.

I typically do not make this my main board to talk about certain issues I just talk about it on Twitter but most people don't follow me on Twitter so you know now I just been getting tore up by numbers with bandwidth envoy and some other computer stuff.. a year is a long time and then harassing me obsessively for 2 weeks in a row odd hours of the night then in the morning I've had enough..

I am not booking anyone with no computer numbers, and deposits are going back in effect on unverified accounts and certain verified accounts.. I have had no issues with the deposits I've had no alerts so forth. I'm a long time member never had an alert on me. So please don't send pm I'm not paying no deposit if you don't want to pay no deposit then don't contact me that is just simply my requirement and I tried to let up and the guy just won't stop or other people now playing.I'm not going to change my mind and typically the person that said he's not paying no deposit and first initial pm, same guy that lit up in Orange with all his Fake booking because I saw all kind of reports by other girls, that's his MO. I also have his real info his address and he lives 26 minutes away from me so I seriously doubt that it's him as I have made a police report and they said they needed two more times and then they were going to charge him with harassment.
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours

Update I have New Number now with my provider

Just so we're clear again if you're using Google Voice, text now, or any computer bandwidth or anything associated with the computer for texting or calling my phone it will not go through you can thank the buttheads for playing on my phone for the last year and then sending me creepy text messages. The guy sending me creepy messages he has stopped so it's somebody else I think that decided that they follow along and do the same thing because the guy that was sending the creepy messages I got his address and his full name and I contacted one of his family relatives to tell him or his father to stop harassing me only because I had to pay for a service to find who was behind harassing me... A police report had been filed and they said they needed two more before they can do harassment charge.

I don't book by phone, I book by pm, my hobby line will be turned off if you need to contact me contact me by p.m.. I do have new number setup.. It's really sad grown ass men still having a high school mentality by playing on people's phones etc. Smh. It's a done deal tho
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

$champagenebrow

Last post my regulars I will reach out to you from my new number in a few minutes, so y'all have it and if you're not a regular but you have seen me a couple times and you don't receive it please don't don't take it personal cuz I don't save numbers in my phone, I'm able to recognize numbers who they are, but I do have regulars that see me regularly and they're like at the top of the list of my phone. ��
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22

$champagenebrow

Registered Male (Not Verified) bigrich75's Avatar
    dang ��