100% Top Rated Companion

Hello Gentlemen!
I think you found what you are looking for. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

My name is Katia Dunns but call me Kat. Let's Play!!!

Upscale Companion.
Professional and discreet.

Whether your looking for just some time to relax occasionally, or looking for something more ongoing, I'm your lady.

I definitely prefer same day appts with at least a 2-hour notice when available. Pre-booking available within the same week of appt.

I'm 5'2, a natural Latina with brown eyes and curvy in all the right places. I'm always dressed to the nines and love getting dolled up. My schedule is still very limited, so please check with me for scheduling me.

Please do your research before making contact with me. Please no explicit talk or asking questions about activities. Another note please do NOT ask; BC I will NOT send any pictures.

SCREENING IS A MUST AND & DEPOSIT REQUIRED FOR ALL OUTCALLS — SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY — PROFESSIONAL GENTLEMEN ONLY

Screening Options

1.) P411 appt Request.
https://preferred411.com/P283172

2.) References
Name, Age, Ethnicity & Phone #
Along with 2-3 recent references from the last 90 days. Please attach their phone number ,website link and a phone number they might know you by.

3.) Name, Age, Ethnicity & Phone #
A picture of ID or PASSPORT,
you holding the ID /PASSPORT with NAME and PHOTO ID VISIBLE.
Also either a work badge, business card or Linkedin Profile matching the name on ID.

I accept Cash, Venmo and Cash App.

RATES

NO BNG OR QV SESSIONS

INCALL
GFE HHR $200 (FS) NOT MSOG
GFE HR $350 (FS MSOG)
GFE 2 HR $700

OUTCALL
HH $250 (FS) NOT MSOG
HR $400 (FS MSOG)
2 HR $750

Menu: YMMV : GFE, BBBJ, DT, FF, BLS, BBBJNQNS, CIM, COB, COA, DATY, DATO, LFK, DFK,SS.
UPGRADES AVAILABLE

MSOG ON HR+ SESSIONS ONLY
NO BBFS, GREEK , COF, FIV FIA or TUMA

Ncns will be blocked