[SIZE=5](214) 723-4640 CALL OR TEXT NOW TO ASK ABOUT MY
FATHER'S DAY SPECIAL
30MIN FREE FOR ALL FATHERS! NOW AVAILABLE ALL WEEK LONG! SO BOOK NOW! WHILE APPOINTMENTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE [SIZE]

[SIZE=5][B]fully vaccinated and boosted!👍💋
I am friendly and playful, and I love to give as well as receive. You will feel pampered and satisfied. I hope to provide you with a genuine, and discreet encounter which will create long-lasting memories!

INCALLS & OUTCALLS AVAILABLE. I ACCEPT TEXTS, AND CALLS, (PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR SCREENING INFORMATION, including contact info and refs. if available.)

- ALL SHOWS AT LEAST 2hrs. RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL Hour FREE TO ENSURE MAXIMUM SATISFACTION*

NEWBIE FRIENDLY, I cater to GENEROUS & RESPECTFUL GENTLEMEN ONLY. All I ever ask is for you to be respectful of me & my time.

text & call me directly @ (214)723-4640
DONATIONS- 285/30min. 355/60min. 450/90min. 565/2hrs.
ask about my:
Multi hour & Overnight discounts
EXTRAS-
Full appointment Videos (multi camera , lighting ect. Is allowed ) 90min min+100
Golden showers +100
LIGHT BDSM (choking, slapping, spanking, biting, some bondage)+100
Greek (2hr minimum +100)
MY MENU- A mix of GFE & PSE to help serve ALL your FANTASIES and DESIRES. (Proper GROOMING and HYGIENE is REQUIRED) FETISH, COSTUME & ROLE PLAY FRIENDLY, so PLEASE DON'T FORGET to INQUIRE about anything specific BEFORE WE MEET so I can be PREPARED AS POSSIBLE.
NO BBFS... PLEASE... DON'T EVEN ASK!
[SIZE]
[B]