I could not believe what I saw. My Tryst account was hijacked. Took some time but finally got access back to it. What I saw made me feel so sad. The person that took over my account was asking for a deposit to schedule appts. That person was using my name, pretending to be me, to scam yall. That person used my name to steal from yall. I was so angry, still am. I have spent all these years putting my everything into my business. I love what I do. I enjoy every one of yall. The moment I found that out I realized that I needed to make this up to those that were victims of that person's scam. I have the best idea! To make this right I would like to put together an event in which everyone will be invited. Better yet, THERE IS NO DONATION REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT! And yall get to decide what the event will be. This weekend thru Friday, contact me to vote! The options... A BIRTHDAY TRAIN REDO, or A BLAST FROM THE PAST- BUKKAKE!!! Which ever event gets the most votes this week will be scheduled for yall!! And remember, no donation required for the event. This is my way of making it right to the community. Thanks for taking the time to read...

And back to today...

160 hh
300 ANYTHING GOES HR
520 ANYTHING GOES 2 HRS
800 ANYTHING GOES OVERNIGHT

20220604_200551.jpg

TABOOTIFFANI SWEETS