There are so many smart, beautiful, talented and obviously sexy women on here. I wish I knew all of their stories.

I am not unique in my kindness, sensuality or abilities. Like many others, I am empowered and excited by this hobby. It allows me to be the slutty nympho I've always been! It gives me an opportunity to truly know and have intimacy on a scale that could never be reproduced by a bar hook up or Tinder date.
My favorite times are when I'm introducing someone to something new like a prostate massage and knowing they will remember me and that moment for years to come.

My experiences are quite varied as I started in the swingers scene and then toured with a dominatrix for 2 years before setting on my own. I love light, playful. seductive BDSM sessions as I understand men have to be "on" all the time.

In any type of play, I can take you to another place in your mind without you worrying about what to do next. That way, at least for an hour, you can just...BE.

Not sure why I'm so sentimental this morning but I'm horny and kind of need that stand up kissing against the wall, bent over arched back, kind of play.

https://youtu.be/dqXVaHu0pn8

I'm available all week from 10:30am to 7:30pm.

Excited to dress in something sexy, get a few neck kisses and maybe some carpet burn :) Feeling frisky and oh-so fuckable!

Insatiable, grown, tall (5'10) and pretty MILF with long legs and an oral fixation.

250hr/175hhr

Same day available, message me here for quick screening and my private number. If not verified, please include most recent references.

Please send references with your first message. 972-836-6177 is my google voice number to text. If you just send a "Hi", I'll think you're a chump.