Attachment 1088752Attachment 1088755

oh my gosh so so great to be back in New York City! So much has happened since I left my sweet baby boy! I mean are used to be your stepmom but I divorced your dad so, I mean you can still call me mommy I love the way you do that, and well, I know you’ve been very curious about mommy… And the reason I know is because, well, mommy likes to masturbate by sitting under the tub spout, and I just want to let you know that I knew you were hiding in the closet spying on me… And I also know that you came really hard watching me because I had to clean your cum up off the rug end it smelled really sweet and wow! There was so much of it! mommy wishes to actually taste and swallow it💦💦♥️♥️ Mommy has this magical button that cries tears of ecstasy when it’s pushed just right💦💦💦 mommy also has a very very very tight pussy and she wants to cradle and rock you in it 🥳 i’m staying on fifth Avenue and 48th St. and have this amazing city view like floor to ceiling windows wow! You belong at the top of Mommy’s world! If you miss your mommy as much as I miss you text me at 512-964-7321 sweet darling ♥️♥️♥️♥️ Everything is on the menu except trips to the Parthenon, mommy hates going to Greece but she’ll take you there if you bring your travel tool🕺🏼 Bbbj♥️Cim♥️COF♥️GFE♥️ 500hr🌹300hhr🌹my darling angel baby