Attachment 1087954Attachment 1087955
Curious indeed!! And the reason auntie knows this is because she was perfectly aware that you were hiding behind my closet door as you watch me masturbate, you know the time I’m talking about… When I just sat under the bathtub spout and let it tickle my clit until I sprayed my pussy juice out against the 💦 well that was when you were younger, but now that you are all grown up and well, Uncle isn’t around anymore to teach you about how to make love to a woman so I thought It would be super helpful if auntie taught you everything you need to know🎉 so the first thing that’s important to understand is that if auntie doesn’t have a tub spout to sit under, she needs her clit suckled like it was a miniature nipple and my cum will squirt out that way too! I’ll bet You didn’t know that did you darling! You see how much there is to learn? Auntie will be in midtown Manhattan until June 30 and will show You what bbbj💦Cim 💦tightest squirting pussy💦 GFE💦role play kink 💦 pegging ( Bring your own please) 💦 sweet connection💦512-964-7321