Thread: 6/19-6/22 💕An INTENSE Body Slide Will Leave You Weak in the Knees💕 D.T. Baltimore

Verified Companion Companion Khari Kummingz's Avatar

Alien 6/19-6/22 💕An INTENSE Body Slide Will Leave You Weak in the Knees💕 D.T. Baltimore

Come and spend your leisure time with me! I’ll be ready to attend to your needs and desires, leaving you feeling light & rejuvenated❤ I come equipped with a CLEAN & UPSCALE INCALL (as well as a few toys) that will have you relaxed & coming back for more❤ Whether you're looking for a light ending or the full experience, my services cater those who are looking for an escape from your hectic & pressure filled lifestyle...I pride myself in making sure our encounter is filled with passion & sensuality! Whenever there's a need for a true connection, I'm the one you need...

Pre-Booking 6/19-6/22!!

~Khari❤

***$150 QV***

Happy Ending Rates:

30 min: $200
    60 min: $300

***NURU $400***

Add ons available:
    Outfit Requests
    Adult Toys
    Manscaping
    Prostate
    **STEAM FACIALS/HOT STONES COMING SOON!!**

🌟Sissy Training, Toyz 4 Boyz, CBT, Pegging & Other Fetish Sessions Avail

--->Donations are to be made in Cash, CashApp, Venmo, or Apple Pay.
    Tips are not included, but greatly appreciated!!<---

SCREENING/BOOKING:

*I host from an UPSCALE location therefore DEPOSITS ARE REQUIRED for ALL first time visitors

YOU MUST INCLUDE name, age, phone number, email, desired appointment time/length, links to 2 providers for references OR You Can Contact Via P411... A verification photo (with your face, handle and today’s date)

(Appointments MUST BE booked at least 2hrs in Advance)

**Please understand that my time has value and I need to ensure it’s being respected!**
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Khari Kummingz; 06-15-2022 at 09:15 PM.
    Car Dates & Outcalls ALWAYS Available

P411: http://www.Preferred411.com/P183118

I DO NOT CATER TO BARE SERVICES…