Thread: Glory hole advice, for men

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Glory hole advice, for men

Any y’all have advice? I went and snooped around the one in west Fort Worth on 20W

I just want the experience of giving anonymous head and that seems the only way to make that happen unless there’s a site for that I don’t know about.

I went on an “off time”, like early on a Monday morning. Wasn’t much happening but I did see the setup.

Anyone know the best time to go or advice on other places to go or ways of going about doing that kind of thing.

Verified Companion Companion DallasBella's Avatar
    I am interested to see what the fellows have to say about this as well. I know several providers that use a milking table. My best friend is a male, and knows what I do. He said he could never get into a milking table or a Gloryhole situation because he’s afraid somebody would “grab hold of it” and steal his wallet or something Lmfao
    MUST TEXT FOR SCHEDULING

682-214-8403
    Addison private location
    260 Hour

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Just go to one of the men's only spa's in Dallas. I am pretty sure that's what those places are for. definitely try and get a monkeypox vaccine ahead of time. Since the place is probably covered in various fluids.