Thread: Libertine Liaison: Adorable Cutie Carter in sexy and fun duo with my amazing ATF

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Cool Libertine Liaison: Adorable Cutie Carter in sexy and fun duo with my amazing ATF

Companion's Handle: Libertine Liaison
    Date of Visit: 6/7 2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: Email
    Phone Number: will be provided after initial contact and screening
    Email Address: llgirlsnola@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...bertine-Liaisn
    https://eccie.net/member.php?u=315444
    City, State: New Orleans, Louisiana
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, convo, wine, photos, breast worship, HJ, BBBJx4, DATY multiple times, face sitting, FIV, much more BBBJ, MPCFS, RCG, including DG and mish in chair and on the bed 2x.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 min
    Donation: 1,200
    Approximate age of Companion: 25 and 30
    Hair Color and Length:
    Carter, black and straight to upper back. ATF, wavy black to mid back.
    Smoking Status: non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian and African American
    Companion Description: Carter is new at LL and a petite and cute sexy woman with beautiful dark brown eyes and a gorgeous smile. She is 5’2”, toned and slim, toned abs and probably 110 lbs, and has straight black hair to upper back. .She has a few tasteful and non-distracting tattoos She has a very cute ass, shapely legs, and is a 34C on top. She is young, only 25 years old. She has an upbeat personality and is a lot of fun to play with and has an amazing IOP. This girl absolutely loves sex. She is also great at conversation, and most importantly interacts really well with my ATF.

Not enough good can be said about my ATF. She an ebony Goddess with the best body and the most shapely curves you can imagine. She is athletic, has a stunning smile with sensual lips and pretty brown eyes, and long and wavy black hair to her mid back. She is 5’4” tall and 125 lbs with 32C breasts and an ass envied by most women and adored by all guys. Everyone, both men and women, love her friendly and upbeat personality. She is a dream girl and a fabulous sex Goddess.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded expectations by far
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? A screaming YES !!!

Public comments:
    My ATF told me LL had a new girl and suggested we should have a duo with her. She told me I would really love that girl. She was right! Lately several new girls have started working with LL, so the last few months have given us the opportunity to have several new and exciting duo experiences. So we decided on a 90 min session. Donation was 600 to each provider.
    A few minutes before the appointment time I texted my ATF and she promptly sent me their room number. When I got up to the room and knocked on the door, my AFT opened the door and quickly let me in and immediately gave me a deep wet kiss as we hugged. Both girls looked absolutely stunning in matching Bordeaux/wine red two-piece lingerie.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by myren1900; 06-14-2022 at 01:41 AM.

Cool They are addictive

Just saw these two girls again. They are just amazing together.

Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess

Thanks for the review and visuals myren, sounds like a great time!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    niceeee

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by knothead View Post
    Thanks for the review and visuals myren, sounds like a great time!
    Thanks for your positive comment. It really was a great time. That was the reason I went back and saw them again. The second visit was even better.

Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess