Site: http://www.preferred411.com/P97930
Phone: She will provide
Email: missasiali@yahoo.com
Title: 3 Exquisite Hours of Total Bliss – “The Miss Asia Li”

Activities: DFK & LFK (tons), breast worship (lots), BBBJ x 3, BLSx3, DATY x3, DATO, TUHA, RIM, Mish, 69, standing k9, lazy k9, jockey, surfboarding, breathtaking stripper slide SS, COT, MPCFS, sexy dirty talk, cuddling, spooning, sweet hugs, delightful convo, and promises to do an overnight.

General Description:

Came across Asia Li in 2019 when I was in the area, and was intrigued, but no time to play. Covid hits and now fast forward on my first return trip to the area. She has lots of amazing reviews here, but most are from prior years. Looked and TNA (local board), and quickly learned she is a highly reviewed local favorite sweetheart. That was all I needed to know. I am not into 20 something spinners, so if you’re looking for the skinny 22-year-old K-Girl, move on. Asia, is a sexy early 40 something Korean born and Southern raised sweetheart. I call it the best of both worlds. Not a spinner, not a BBW, but nice and curvy in all the right spots. Asia’s reputation in this space is well earned.

You have no idea how lucky you are to have Asia in your midst in Seattle. Just an all-around awesome lady and an amazing highly experienced vixen behind closed doors. Planned for a 90 min session (her min for outcall). Our 90 min turned into 2 hours which quickly turned in 2.5, which ultimately turned into 3 hours of total bliss. OMG. Wine, fun, more wine, more fun, more wine, more fun. All I can say is I had an absolute F….. blast with one of the Pacific Northwest’s finest. Best date I have had in a long time.

Non-VIP’s, I think this is all you need to know. Go see what all the fuss is all about. Lol

VIP’s – enjoy my blissful journey with Miss Asia Li.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Do I recommend: ABSOLUTELY HELL YES