Thread: Libertine Liaison: Hot New Spinner Nova and my super sexy ATF in great duo

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Libertine Liaison: Hot New Spinner Nova and my super sexy ATF in great duo

Companion's Handle: Libertine Liaison
    Date of Visit: 5/30 2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: Email
    Phone Number: will provide after initial contact
    Email Address: LLGirlsNOLA@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...bertine-Liaisn
    https://eccie.net/member.php?u=315444
    City, State: New Orleans, Louisiana
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, convo, wine, breast worship, HJ, BBBJ, DATY, Face sitting, FIV, much more BBBJ, MPCFS,CG, RCG, DG, surfboard mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 800
    Approximate age of Companion: 24 and 30
    Hair Color and Length: Nova long black hair. My ATF black to mid back
    Smoking Status: non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian and African American
    Companion Description: Nova is a gorgeous petite Caucasian woman with enchanting blue eyes, 5’5” toned and slim, and about 110 lbs. She has a shapely ass and sexy legs and some artfull tattoos. She has long black hair to her mid back and really nice looking 32A or B cups. She is young, only 24 yrs old. She has that innocent look expected for a young woman, but opens up and really gets into the session as she gets comfortable

My ATF is a very pretty black girl with brown eyes and long dark brown hair . She has sexy curves, about 5’5" and 125 lbs and 30 yrs old. She has a great body and super hot 32C tits. She has a fantastic attitude and is an incredible sexy woman.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded expectations by far
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? A definite YES !

Public comments:
    As I have done so often, I had scheduled an afternoon session with my ATF and was really looking forward to some TLC after a long work week. My ATF told me she had a new LL girl and asked if I was up for a duo. Of course I admit my curiosity was spiked, so I agreed. Usually, new girls from LL is an opportunity for a real exciting time for exploration. It turned out to also be the case this time.
    I arrived at the upscale hotel on time. My ATF texted me the room number and I went into the hotel.

As the door opened, I heard a couple of happy, giggly voices, and saw a bright beautiful smile as my ATF opened the door. She looked fabulous in high heels, black thigh highs and blue lingerie draping her dark sexy curves. Nova was peeking at me from behind in black two-piece lingerie and black thigh highs that perfectly fit her spinner body. This was going to be a very good hour of fun. These two girls were fabulous.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by myren1900; 06-03-2022 at 11:03 PM.