Leave the driving to me, and TODAY ONLY, I'll waive the TRAVEL FEE.

If you're able to host a sizzling hot session with me, half or full hour, and if you live within Austin City Limits, today and today only I'm offering the hottest deal of the summer. Me, delivered, promptly and discreetly, at no additional charge. Let me hit thr highway, let me shell out the cash to fill my thirsty gas tank, let me have the road rage and fiddle with the radio dial until I fCind a station that's not pure CRAP. I don't mind it, as long as my journey leads me to you, and I'm more than happy to waive the upcharge to join you in whats sure to be one of this summer's steamiest memories, one thats sure to raise your core temperature long after these long summer nights are behind us.
The sun has been kissing my body just like I want to kiss yours, and im tanned toned and undeniably tempting. 5'5" 115 lbs of sweet succulent spinner energy, affectionate and enthusiastic by nature, and that's what makes my GFE so authentic and addictive. The Perfect Girlfriend adds spice and heat to your day, and while I'm smoking hot, I'm always safe to touch, and you'll have a hard time keeping your hands off me.
Still working on attaching pics, but I'm more than happy to real-time verify my hotness on Snapchat (lolly_gaggins)
Donations are non-negotiable, and offered only for time spent, never for services provided.
1 HOUR/ 400 30 MIN/ 300......... NO Q.V.S!
MULTI-HOUR OUT OF TOWNS AND OVERNIGHTS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
SUPER EASY VERIFICATION PROCESS
NEWBIES & A.A.S

TEXT OR P.M. ONLY:
(737)277-0726