Thread: Libertine Liaison: Steamy sex with Bodacious Beatrice and my attractive alluring ATF

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Cool Libertine Liaison: Steamy sex with Bodacious Beatrice and my attractive alluring ATF

Companion's Handle: Libertine Liaison
    Date of Visit: 5/23 2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: llgirlsnola@gmail.com
    Phone Number: will provide after initial contact
    Email Address: llgirlsnola@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...bertine-Liaisn https://eccie.net/member.php?u=315444
    City, State: New Orleans, Louisiana
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, convo, wine, breast worship, HJ, BBBJ, DATY, Face sitting, FIV, much more BBBJ, MPCFS,CG, RCG, DG, surfboard, mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hours
    Donation: $1,600 (400/hr for each provider)
    Approximate age of Companion: 24 and 30
    Hair Color and Length: Beatrice, light brown to mid back. ATF, black to mid back.
    Smoking Status: non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian and African American
    Companion Description: Beatrice is your pretty coed next door type of girl. She is an athletic girl with nice curves sparkling blue eyes, 5’4”, toned abs and probably 140 lbs. Very shapely ass and legs, nice C-cups, and shaved below. She is 24 yrs old. She has a very pretty face, a sexy smile and a gleam in her eyes that promise you a great time. She has really cool and bubbly personality and is also great to talk to during the few breaks from play time. Unfortunately she will soon be leaving Louisiana for the north east, so I needed to see her before it is too late.
    My ATF is a truly beautiful sex Goddess. She has big dark eyes and sexy lips. Her smile is seductive smile and her attitude is amazingly positive. She has an athletic body, is 5’4”, about 125 lbs, a perfect 32C cup, and long black hair to mid back. She is a perfectly shaped ebony doll with the sexiest ass I have ever seen. In addition, she is also a very intelligent, well educated, elegant and very professional woman, making her a perfect companion. She is just the sexiest woman I ever met.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded expectations by far
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? A HUGE YES !!!

Public comments:
    I have seen my ATF many, many times in solo sessions, and numerous duos as well. I had briefly met Beatrice once before a session with my ATF. She is beautiful, very friendly and a fun girl, so I suggested to my ATF we should have a duo with her while she is still here. Unfortunately she will soon be leaving for the north east. It turned out to be an excellent choice.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by myren1900; 05-24-2022 at 01:27 PM.