Thread: Libertine Liaison: Sexy Slim Spinner Ella and my Fabulous Athletic ATF

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Libertine Liaison: Sexy Slim Spinner Ella and my Fabulous Athletic ATF

Companion's Handle: Libertine Liaison
    Date of Visit: 5/14 2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: llgirlsnola@gmail.com
    Phone Number: will provide after initial contact
    Email Address: llgirlsnola@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...bertine-Liaisn
    City, State: New Orleans, LA
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, convo, wine, breast worship, HJ, BBBJ, DATY, Face sitting, FIV, much more BBBJ, MPCFS,CG, RCG, DG, surfboard, mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hours
    Donation: $1,600
    Approximate age of Companion: 22 and 30
    Hair Color and Length: Ella, blonde to mid back. ATF, black to mid back
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian and African American
    Companion Description: Ella is new at LL and a slim, petite woman with sparkling blue eyes, 5’4” toned athletic and slim, toned abs and probably 100 lbs. Very cute ass and legs, small A-cups. She is young, only 22 yrs old. She has a pretty face and that innocent look and cuteness that can be as expected for a young co-ed. She appears a little shy initially, but opens up and really gets into the session as she gets comfortable. She has an enticing personality and is great at conversation. Great addition to LL.
    My ATF is athletic, sexy and super hot, beautiful and has an amazing personality. She is 5’4”, with amazing C-cups and has the sexiest ass on the planet. She is has an irresistible beautiful smile and a fantastic attitude.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? A HUGE YES !!!

Public comments:
    I had scheduled an afternoon session with my ATF and was getting ready to leave when she texted me and said she had a brand new blonde, slim spinner girl that would be great for a duo. She thought we could have a really exciting session if her new girl Ella joined us. I always trust my ATF in her judgement as she knows my preferences in women. Besides, all LL girls I ever saw have been gorgeous and really got into the session. So I was happy to agree to her duo suggestion.
    LL’s TCB is excellent, so the date worked out without any problems. I received the hotel info 2 hours before our date and arrived on time. Texted my ATF and got the room number.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by myren1900; 05-23-2022 at 11:05 PM.