Let’s have some fun together 😻
I’m wet and Ready baby!! 👅💦👄
References are a must! Plz do not contact me if you do not have any. Sorry but I cannot take IDs, LinkedIn or Facebook accounts etc. for screening. I screen ONLY through references of a past provider You have seen before, thank you.

If you would like a session with me, please text and provide me with
Your name, age, race, occupation, and body type, meaning athletic, thin, medium or large.
What time you’re interested in and the amount of time you would like to play. A day notice is greatly appreciated 😘 but if you are unable to give me a day notice ,you can also text me on the same day that you want to play on.

Then text me the link to a past provider you have seen before along with her phone number.
I prefer two of them if you have them, if not one is fine, having two is better because if one reference does not get back to me perhaps the other one will and that makes things go much faster!

Do’s and Don’ts:

Do’s: pretty much everything except certain fetishes, you would have to discuss that with me. Sorry but rain coats are required and I will provide them.

Don’ts: CIM, COF, BB, GREEK
No cologne if possible. The cleaner you are The more I enjoy!
Also clean breath is a beautiful thing boys! 😘

I aim to please! I am a people pleaser, I have been my whole life and I want to make you happy and feel good all over! Did I mention I’m good at it and that I’m Pretty and sexy? That’s what I’m told always and it feels good to hear that when you’re a vintage Lady hehe 🥰💋

I’m also a great receiver 👅💦😎 LETS GET IT ON BABY!