Pre-booking… Visiting Austin : Wednesday March 8th thru Friday March 11th , (Hours ~ 9am to 12am)
Saturday, March 12th , ( Hours ~ 10 am to 12am- ends/ may run up to 3am - verified members only after midnight)
Sunday , March 13th, ( Hours ~ 12noon to 11pm - last appt is 11pm )
NEXT Week :
Tuesday, March 15th thru Thursday March 17th, ( Hours ~ 9am to 12am )
Friday, March 18th, ( Hours ~ 9am to 12am- ends/ may run up to 3am - verified members only after midnight)
Saturday, March 19th, ( Hours ~ 10am to 12am-ends/ may run up to 3am - Verified members only after midnight)
Sunday, March 20th, (Hours ~ 12noon to 12am - Ends)

Petiteplsr is back and loves to play w/ a raging vengeance , Come Play with me !!!, turn up the heat & while it’s cold outside ! Petiteplsr is back and available in the arboretum, domain area
Petiteplsr is ready to play & Ready with a vengeance to play and start pleasing. NOW Ready To Have Fun & I mean that Naughty Passionate Fun of All Kinds !!!!
Set up your special time for an incall at my place OR let me travel to you !!!

Petiteplsr is back and raging with a vengeance to have delightful playtime and Loves to please and most of all, Don’t forget Thee Hottest Spinner IN Austin
Blonde, Now with Strawberry Blonde undertones come see my new look , and the Tiniest Spinner Body to Go with IT, and those Blazing Hazel Eyes
34D-22-25 and guaranteed to make you want to come back lusting and loving some more time with This Hot, Sexy, Beautiful Blonde Spinner……..

Let me lick, let me suck on …. Let me have your cum back lusting for more.

NO BBFS, please DO NOT Try to persuade me otherwise … !! Outcalls And Incalls are accepted ..With my discretion outcalls will to add 30 to 60 - depends on location
And keep in mind, I do offer Nuru massages, FBSM …Cum and Relaxx.. with me in the cold !!(on Hour or longer) listed on p411: Petiteplsr - p411 members pls come
The Most Gorgeous, Tight, sexy blonde with slim and slender body will blow more than just your mind. Not ever had children ! Tighter than a 20 yr old !!!!
Guarantees this kitty is Tighter than you could ever imagine. I get so wet & just waiting to explode with orgasmic fun. I love giving blow jobs, and I don't stop until I swallowed ever last drop. Come out to see this sexiest blonde with 34D natural breasts, nice, slim body, and passionate skills that will keep you coming back for more. Covered Full Service, No BBFS, please don’t try to persuade me otherwise. Can’t wait & please pre-book (or SHORT NOTICE ) pre-booking is great - because already getting SOME requests & might fill up Fast!!! BUT HOPING YOU ALL GENTS WILL TRY TO CUM SEE ME !!!

PLEASE DO READ THIS FULL AD BEFORE CONTACTING ME: (non-negotiable) have many reviews, worked hard to earn reputation I have ! I love to please ….!!!!!

(Cock Worship 125 fr the hhr (not nude/ but can request topless w/Brazilian cut or thong panties )!!!
Rates : 300 fr the hr, 180 fr the hhr, 380 fr the 90 minutes, 600 fr the 2hours

First Timer Special : 260 fr the hr for - Verified members only
Review Special: 260 fr the hr ( after the review is written) - 2nd visit is awarded - 200 fr the hr- ( guaranteed to be honored at anytime !!!)

Greek is offered ( 2nd Date Only) - greek and gfe ~ 90 minutes - 400

Please text and message me at 737-247-8254 & include Handle when texting & please understand -

Due to the fact above pictures may not be visible - just ask - I have a selection of
10 to 12 updated photos to send to each member at this time ….