Thread: PEARL needs some HOT. FUCKING. SEX💜

Verified Companion Companion
    Austin, Killeen, Temple, Waco and San Antonio

PEARL needs some HOT. FUCKING. SEX💜

Disclaimer: This ad is for gentlemen that want a truly exceptional sexual experience. DTBBBJCIM is one of my specialties. I pride myself in being able to provide both a GFE and PSE and will make sure that you are completely satisfied by the time you walk out of my door. I take no responsibility if you leave my room with weak knees, a racing pulse and light headed while your dick has been completely drained from pure pleasure. I will not be held liable for causing you to crave my mouth, pussy or ass. If you become addicted to me, it will be solely because you can’t live without the sexual pleasure I’m able to provide. I can absolutely assure you that lewd and offensive content will be present in our session together, so be prepared for dirty sex talk and racy conversation. Past performances do not guarantee future results however, I guarantee you’ll want to CUM back and see me again. Read my reviews, see for yourself! (FOR MORE INFORMATION IN REGARDS TO MY SERVICES, PLEASE READ MY ENTIRE MENU) -15 minute DTBBBJCIM - 150 PEARLS -30 minute Topless CW - 200 PEARLS -30 minute CFS - 250 PEARLS -1 HR CFS- 350 PEARLS (Greek+100) -90 minute CFS- 550 PEARLS (Greek+75) -2 HR CFS- 650 PEARLS (Greek+50) 💕Please don’t ask for discounts!! It is very disrespectful. I promise to provide you an outstanding session. Asking for discounts is like a Provider shorting you out of time, not providing what they advertised, or asking for more Pearls upon your arrival. I take pride in writing my ads as well as providing superb GFE, DTBBBJCIMNQNS, CW, CFS, as well as Covered Greek. ~I love providing exceptional and sensual experiences so sit back, relax & enjoy. ****ABSOLUTELY NOT NEWBIE FRIENDLY, NO BAREBACK, NO SS!! ****INCALLS ONLY (PRIVATE INCALL) ****Last appointment time for VERIFIED OH2 players is 8pm. ****Last appointment time for VERIFIED P411 members is 10pm **** First time visits before 6pm Pre-book for appointments before 11:00am **** PLEASE PROVIDE PROVIDERS OH2 OR P411 LINKS OF THEIR PROFILE FOR SPEEDY VERIFICATION. MUST BE A REPUTABLE PROVIDER. I have a list of Providers I can contact directly for speedy verification. If you follow directions, you may just get your dick sucked today… Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images