Thread: 🍑💋HEY 👋 A GINGER HEAD NASTY FREAK OUT OF FORT WORTH 👅👄682-201-03 dm for the rest

Registered Female (Not Verified)

🍑💋HEY 👋 A GINGER HEAD NASTY FREAK OUT OF FORT WORTH 👅👄682-201-03 dm for the rest

👅👄GINGER 🎁 TO FORT WORTH INCALL ONLY STRAIGHT SLUT DEEPTHROAT CIM, cof, GFE, 🍑👿👅💸IM CURRENTLY👍 only DOING INCALL DO NOT TEXT MY PHONE TALKING ABOUT A OUTCALL CASH OR CASH APP
    I’M 💯 verified i do CHANGE MY # at time email me here if anything
    REDWATERWORKS@mail.com
    Bj bbj gfe cum on fac cum in mouth deepthroat friendly
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Companion Companion Kitty L'amour's Avatar
    Ok, not trying to be a party pooper, but this is actually more a question for staff. This is an ad. They are regularly popping up in coed discussion from non-verified providers. There are specific forums for posting ads and a welcome wagon for newcomers to post once and have an opportunity to be verified.

So, the purpose of verification and an information exchange board is for safety purposes, for that reason the provider ads are restricted to verified providers. If non-verified providers can just post in coed it defeats the whole purpose of verification and the need to be verified if they can still post ads without it.

With the new felony law in effect, and stings in this area now mainly concentrating on the hobbiest, is this a good time to let security lapse?

Plus, let's be fair, all the rest of the ladies who are posting ads where they are supposed to, had to do it. Not to mention this is an ad. Not even a "threAD" with an option for any discussion.

Let's discuss this, not trying to be a hater, but this chaps my beautiful hiney.
    Kitty Lamour
    "The Original FreakDoll"
    New (682)250-9865 Number
    http://KittyLamour.com