Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do guys flake?

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    I would simply hit them with the block button, and I do know things happens sometimes.. There's are some that book knowing damn well there's a plan A B .

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar

Interesting Such as Lfe

1. Why schedule multiple times with a provider then waste time EVERYTIME. ?
    Guyeefawkes: Well the choice is your not to see the men who waste your time MULTIPLE TIMES

2. And have the audacity to write reviews on the girls you flaked on them with.
    Guyeefawkes: It may have been respectful for them to CANCEL in advance or not schedule with you. Possibly you were there #2 option and #1 came thru. Men like to have options and do you know in particular as fact that they did not have their #1 option confirm last minute. And therefore not requiring your services. There are many possibilities on how this may have played out without knowing full details. Then we have as we do now one word against another.

3. This sites turning into a back page
    . Guyeefawkes: I have to disagree on this one BP had a lot of spam and BS ads.

4. I’ve never had so many unprofessional guys blow me up before it’s crazy. Ladies and gents, how do YOUU feel When you get flaked on?
    Guyeefawkes: I feel you should move on from those who may have ";flaked on you" Each woman here will handle their business accordingly .. Wish you the best in your future endeavors CHICKEN POT CHICKEN POT PIE ..
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I understand the frustration with these issues on both sides. Life does happen.

I can say I have a 100% show rate. If I schedule, I show up.

I'm sorry that happened to you. It sucks. Unfortunately the best you can do is not deal with them again and move on. I hope it doesnt happen to you again.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I wouldn’t flake out on you!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Same reason some providers do. They ARE flakes.

Nothing is ever guaranteed. You being a woman who chooses this profession you should know that and not dwell on it.
    You need to tell yourself that it’s for sure the moment you here a knock on that motel door. That being said if you don’t, then don’t take it personal or ask on a board why men stand you up. Just deal with it, ignore it, and move on to the next.

Trust me, I feel the same way when I go out of my way to go and see you and you look like you just woke up and not even done up. But I don’t say shit, just decline the session and move on.

Verified Companion Companion Caseykk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HemisFairGuy View Post
    Nothing is ever guaranteed. You being a woman who chooses this profession you should know that and not dwell on it.
    You need to tell yourself that it’s for sure the moment you here a knock on that motel door. That being said if you don’t, then don’t take it personal or ask on a board why men stand you up. Just deal with it, ignore it, and move on to the next.

Trust me, I feel the same way when I go out of my way to go and see you and you look like you just woke up and not even done up. But I don’t say shit, just decline the session and move on.
    Ah someone’s mad, I’ve never met you.
    ❤️ 5125235330❤️
    https://onlyfans.com/misssagenicole
    !!!NO GREEK!!
    Instagram:xosagenicole

Mad ? Don’t see you came up with that assumption? I’m actually having a blast here at Main Event with family. I just read your pathetic posting and wanted to reply.

Definitely not mad, however, I have made an appt with you Casey and I was utterly disgusted by the way you looked. You’re super bigger than your pics and was not done up at all. Like you’re just sitting around a hotel smoking doing nothing with your life. That was the impression I got. So I said no thanks. I wasn’t disrespectful. If anything it is disrespectful not to look like the pics you post.

But yeah I’ve met you back when you use to post on backpage before you even thought about Eccie or OH2. Rookie !
    Last edited by HemisFairGuy; 02-12-2022 at 03:28 PM.

You wouldn’t flake out but you would run away faster than you got there if you opened that door. I promise you

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Just block them babe.. tips toe out
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours

Verified Companion Companion Caseykk's Avatar
    Mad ? Don’t see you came up with that assumption? I’m actually having a blast here at Main Event with family. I just read your pathetic posting and wanted to reply.

Definitely not mad, however, I have made an appt with you Casey and I was utterly disgusted by the way you looked. You’re super bigger than your pics and was not done up at all. Like you’re just sitting around a hotel smoking doing nothing with your life. That was the impression I got. So I said no thanks. I wasn’t disrespectful. If anything it is disrespectful not to look like the pics you post.

But yeah I’ve met you back when you use to post on backpage before you even thought about Eccie or OH2. Rookie !
    Okay so you met me from backpage which was shut down HOW long ago? My recent ad has videos which can’t be photoshopped or perceived any way. I don’t hide my body, I show everything stretch marks and all. You’re mad weird for trying stir up drama.
    ❤️ 5125235330❤️
    https://onlyfans.com/misssagenicole
    !!!NO GREEK!!
    Instagram:xosagenicole

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    ...I’m actually having a blast here at Main Event with family. I just read your pathetic posting and wanted to reply.

WTF are you replying on a John-n-****** board when you are with family?!?!
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Quote Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
    WTF are you replying on a John-n-****** board when you are with family?!?!
    Killing time before the birthday cake cutting begins

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast